Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The View

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Yes they are . They are implanting One World Goverment, we are the slaves, they are the elites.

i think some of these celebs are so stupid, they think they know whats best for us and actually think they are doing good. maybe they are someone elses puppet capitalizing on their stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Barbara Walters is a CFR membert

i really can't say i'm surprised, disappointed, yes, but not surprised, msm is very liberal. what our side needs is a major news anchor who is a patriot.... i know i'm dreaming.

You fell asleep and forgot we have Lou Dobbs! LOL

We could sure use more red-blooded Americans, whether celebs or not, to jump into the fray and help shed some light on the subject of illegal immigration. Anyone? Anyone, at all, please step forward and speak your mind. Patriotism is a virtue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot

i really can't say i'm surprised, disappointed, yes, but not surprised, msm is very liberal. what our side needs is a major news anchor who is a patriot.... i know i'm dreaming.

You fell asleep and forgot we have Lou Dobbs! LOL

We could sure use more red-blooded Americans, whether celebs or not, to jump into the fray and help shed some light on the subject of illegal immigration. Anyone? Anyone, at all, please step forward and speak your mind. Patriotism is a virtue.

i'm not forgetting lou. i'm talking the evening news that most Americans turn on over dinner at 5pm and 10pm news at bedtime. we need some one (and lou would be an excellent choice) who is on every evening on a non cable tv station. ( i confess we don't have cable) who reports all the news not just what the powers that be want discussed. like 'enforcing the laws of a country is not racism' some one who doesn't go out of his/her way to get the illegal sob stories, and someone who is not pc... and is a patriot.

I'm leaving the link for the list of CFR members

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... ers.html#W

I found out Diane Sawyer is a member also. That shocked me

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Doots Ron Paul is scheduled to be on the view Dec. 4th,that should be interesting !!
    I watched it. Had to see Ron Paul. Of course the women acted like the rude fools they are. I especially can't stomach that ignorant idiot named Joy Behar. She's a loud-mouthed fool!

Considering the company he was in, Ron Paul presented himself well.

I watched Ron Paul too and yes he conducted himself very well and was a perfect gentleman in the face of 4 women firing questions at him all at the same time.

Dr. Paul is willing to listen and discuss issues while allowing others to voice their concerns and opinions and he answers in a calm voice that clearly shows he cares what people think yet is firm with his views of how our Government needs to conduct itself.

He is a man of integrity.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I watched Ron Paul too and yes he conducted himself very well and was a perfect gentleman in the face of 4 women firing questions at him all at the same time.

Dr. Paul is willing to listen and discuss issues while allowing others to voice their concerns and opinions and he answers in a calm voice that clearly shows he cares what people think yet is firm with his views of how our Government needs to conduct itself.

He is a man of integrity.
    I agree 100%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234