Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

I don't have to imagine, I was hosed down in the streets by 6 White Firefighters, for being a Black 4 year old child marching alongside my grandmother at a Civil Rights Rally in Chicago. Decades later, I still have the emotional scars and the scar on my leg from the force of the fire hoses. It always has and continues to be the NORM in America
    "This is very sad to me WMM!" I just want you to know that me and the blackman I've worked side by side with for 12yrs. are 2 of a kind, people love us cause we're stupid! I'm glad your here with us! I mean that!

And Newmexican McDonalds hires illegals so they can go **** themselves!
    I hope they get sued out the ass!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Steve wrote

And Newmexican McDonalds hires illegals so they can go V****V themselves!
    As do I.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Steve wrote

As do I.

I was thinking as I was reading this thread I hope this woman will be physically well someday so she can enjoy the MILLIONS of dollars she will be awarded for this horrible crime.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Transgender Chrissy Polis Beaten in Maryland McDonald's

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/transgen ... mcdonald-s
    ===================================

Thanks for the updates.

What a pitiful society we live in.

While I can understand the INITIAL reaction of the two Black girls, it still does not justify them beating the he/she/it almost to death.

They should have been prevented from further attacks by the McDonald's manager.

End of story.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think people stand around and do nothing because they're afraid of losing their jobs and feel it's NOT their problem. Had it been a black man being beat and a bunch of white people stood around, filming and doing nothing, then all hell would break loose over discrimination. Assault is assault regardless of race or color.

While I think McDonald's may hire illegals and minorities to save money, in this case, I don't think it should be sued UNLESS it has told its employees NOT to help someone in need. The guy using the cell phone should be using it to call 911 instead!

If that happened to me and I knew my assailants weren't armed, I'd fight them to death, mine or theirs and I'd break some noses, knees and arms while defending myself. Those monsters could have killed that poor guy or given him permanent brain damage. Losers.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Whatsthemattermost wrote that blacks built this country.I agree some but not all there where alot of other races that help build this country too.Chinese and Irish help build the rail roads Irish andBlacks coal mining American Indian building skyscrapers Germans and Irish building distilleries so blacks didnt build everything,dont get me wrong the Blacks were treated unfairly so where alot of other races Indians taken off their lands and forced to live on resorvations Irish Chinese Germans forced to live in certain areas.Im not a raciest i think everybody shuold be treated fair and just.It seams to me we all had a part in building this great nation.I hate it for this[GUY GIRL or what ever he she wants to be called]it had no right to be beaten this way i think McDonalds ought to be sued if not them the manager because they done nothing to help.Racism in any form should not be toleratted thats why now the illegals are using it.They know americans wont put up with that.I still hear today Blacks complaining about race issues and how they were treated and it was a bad time in history and it should be done and over with the people in this day and time had nothing to do what happend in the past ive never owned anybody[owe a few]but i have had blacks tell me your people treated me bad i didnt know slaves in this day and time still was going on.You cant blame all that happend about slavery on whites if you look back in history many a Black tribe caught and sold other Blacks to the slave traders for goods and other things,so blacks had about as much to do with slavery as whites did.I may catch some flack on this but thats ok like i said im not raciest we are all americans here and fighting against illegals not each other.
    With regards to the transvestite in McDonalds, I read an article that clearly stated that the girl who beat her after stating " there's a man in here". Not "white" man, but simply "a man".

Does it make it ok that she beat he/she up for any reason, absolutely not and she should be prosecuted like anyone else who assaults another person. But you and many others on this forum could not wait to start screaming it was all about race. Even the transvestite called it a "hate crime" not a racially motivated hate crime. You are

When I state that this country was built on the backs of my ancestors, it was and at ZERO cost to the WHITE AMERICAN SLAVE MASTERS whose generations continue to enjoy the fruits of their forefathers evil. Those people who built the skyscrapers, etc. profited financially as did and currently (does) their current generations. Additionally, they received some form of payment. My ancestors got not one dime for their decades of SLAVE labor.

Reparations: To date Indians are living on reservations at the expense of American tax payers of all races. They are also exempt from state, federal and local taxes. I could go on with regards to the topic of various races and ethnicities who received payment and preferential treatment in this country, but I digress.

It is more than obvious that you have issues with Black Americans. You really protest too much with regards to the reality of America's racist past and present with regards to Black Americans who are the only people who were drug here on ships in shackles, considered 3/5th human, beaten, raped, impregnated, hung, shot, castrated, and murdered by their masters.

While this country has made great strides racially, America still has a very long way ago. I have no desire to try and decipher your post which addresses a myriad of subjects that have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Since you have never been Black (or a minority of any race in America) you have no idea what I and others continue to experience on a daily basis. When our families were ripped apart, we lost our identity and generations later, our families remain in dysfunctional chaos because of it. The majority of descendants of slavery know little of our true family history or who our ancestors were. That was stolen from us by White American slave owners. You can't put a price tag on loss of identity or generational identity theft.

There is a reason we come in every shade of the rainbow and have no idea who or where many of our family members were or are buried. Being raped and/or murdered by the slave masters had a way of affecting us that way. Guess what? More than two hundred years later, it still does. Believe it or not the causes and effects of slavery continue to be relevant for us in 2011. No amount of money or the preferential treatment you think that we receive can ever pay for the atrocities that we suffered and the racism that still presides in America to date.

This is my final post on this subject. I hope you can find peace from within.

O/T Spell check is your friend, you should try using it.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

I don't have to imagine, I was hosed down in the streets by 6 White Firefighters, for being a Black 4 year old child marching alongside my grandmother at a Civil Rights Rally in Chicago. Decades later, I still have the emotional scars and the scar on my leg from the force of the fire hoses. It always has and continues to be the NORM in America
    "This is very sad to me WMM!" I just want you to know that me and the blackman I've worked side by side with for 12yrs. are 2 of a kind, people love us cause we're stupid! I'm glad your here with us! I mean that!

Thank you Steve, I really appreciate your kind words.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

"I mean them WMM!" I wish you could see us! My wife says we act like an old married couple! And I'm like "that's funny cause your the one that takes all my money!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I mean them WMM!" I wish you could see us! My wife says we act like an old married couple! And I'm like "that's funny cause your the one that takes all my money!"
    Don't bank at "Bank of American Woman!"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    It looks like it was a fight based upon race then. They need to be sentencing that as a hate crime either way.
    "The victim was trans-gender!"
    We don't know if those two felonious (in my book) fighters knew that though, was my point. In my personal opinion, they still have no right to do it, even if the guy/girl is confused. Look where it landed them, and the strife it created? That is where I am coming from. Weird story .
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast