Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I agree W. Take the higher ground and let emotions get the better of the opposition. They seem to show their true colors at every demonstration they hold or attend.

If there is a wave of hate in this country, I would say it's a wave of hate by the illegal aliens in our country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

trixie,

I agree with you as to protests being no place for children; it's simply too dangerous, especially as in some jurisdictions, we cannot count on the police for protection. I suppose we might look on the bright side of that last; if they aren't protecting us, at least they aren't beating us, or turning fire hoses on us (been there, been through that). It could be worse.

__________________________________________________ ____________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Before I left San Diego and moved to Wisconsin, I had learned to endure the hostile stares of illegals.

I'm blonde and fair-skinned (oh, by the way...that avatar is not a picture of me). Anyway...I lived in an area where the illegals outnumbered American citizens 5-1. I could go to the gas station, and I stood out like a sore thumb. The men would glare at me as if I was a big plate of carne asada, and the women would stare at me as if I was a rattlesnake.

I couldn't afford to move to a better area (not with the median-price of houses in San Diego being $500,000), so I fled.

But I have to tell you...there were a few tense moments before I left that I truly felt in danger.
    Americangirl, I remember when you made the big move, now that you have had time to settle in, I just wanted to say I hope it was all you expected and that you are happy in your new state!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Before I left San Diego and moved to Wisconsin, I had learned to endure the hostile stares of illegals.

I'm blonde and fair-skinned (oh, by the way...that avatar is not a picture of me). Anyway...I lived in an area where the illegals outnumbered American citizens 5-1. I could go to the gas station, and I stood out like a sore thumb. The men would glare at me as if I was a big plate of carne asada, and the women would stare at me as if I was a rattlesnake.

I couldn't afford to move to a better area (not with the median-price of houses in San Diego being $500,000), so I fled.

But I have to tell you...there were a few tense moments before I left that I truly felt in danger.
    Americangirl, I remember when you made the big move, now that you have had time to settle in, I just wanted to say I hope it was all you expected and that you are happy in your new state!!!
    Thank you for asking, SOS.

I love it in Wisconsin. I couldn't be happier. If I'd stayed in San Diego I think I would have slipped into a state of depression...it was THAT bad.

Of course, I DO worry that the illegals will find their way here...but I'll do everything I can to try to prevent that.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    I agree W. Take the higher ground and let emotions get the better of the opposition. They seem to show their true colors at every demonstration they hold or attend.

If there is a wave of hate in this country, I would say it's a wave of hate by the illegal aliens in our country.
    Absolutely correct! What's bad for them , and great for us, is that the more desperate they feel, the more stupid they become. Given half a chance, they will self-destruct. For all their bravado, I think I detect the early signs of panic in their ranks.

__________________________________________________ _____________

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

Thank you for asking, SOS.

I love it in Wisconsin. I couldn't be happier. If I'd stayed in San Diego I think I would have slipped into a state of depression...it was THAT bad.

Of course, I DO worry that the illegals will find their way here...but I'll do everything I can to try to prevent that.
    Well I am so happy for you I think that is wonderful.
    That is the exact reason I fight so hard also I don't want it to come here, and I will fight Sen. Craig tooth and nail to get him and his ag's bill out of office, I won't let these traitor politicians win in this town or state.
    Good luck to us!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Yes...GOOD LUCK to us all!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Welcome to ALIPAC Gadfly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LegalUSCitizen,I am glad that you and your family are okay.I can't believe our country has places where a mother and her children have that kind of experience just getting gas or running errands.Something in what you told your kids was a little amusing -my Parents gave me a similar speech about coming across dangerous dogs -they said"don't run,you will look like prey and they'll chase, don't look them in the eye,don't panic and don't make sudden movements and NEVER show fear".I am NOT making light of what you went through,I just happened to notice a similarity.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Let us all please recall the history of American Labor.

In the past, US Corporations have paid Mafia criminals, and other thug gangs, to crack down on US workers.

Now, you know that US Corporations want Mexican slave labor...
    You know their past CEO idols they learn about in school used Mafia criminals and other thug gangs to crack down on previous generations of Americans...

So, are you surprised MS-13 threatens violence to keep the borders = supply of slave labor open??
    'Tolerance' just means 'Take it!'
    It's not about conforming your mind to reality — but conforming reality to your mind (your mind over matter, not matter over you).

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast