Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Violence Warning Alert for our movement?

Friends,

After reading the report about our friends Jake and MJ

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76360

and the reports from Morristown NJ and the reports of the canceled rally in Lakehurst, NJ due to the illegal alien gang threats, combined with the attack on teh 7-11 where Bruno Kirchenwitz I believe we are seeing and hearing two things.

One, the illegals are starting to leave the US under pressure, less are attempting the border, and they feel the tide has turned against them.

In my understanding of individual and group psychology, that makes them more dangerous and more likely to act out in violence.

I am considering a violence warning on Sunday.

Please share your thoughts on this and make sure that I have all of the most recent reports involving threats and violence from illegal alien supporters towards our people.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    One, the illegals are starting to leave the US under pressure, less are attempting the border, and they feel the tide has turned against them.

In my understanding of individual and group psychology, that makes them more dangerous and more likely to act out in violence.
    I agree, they are certainly more likely to act out in violence since they feel they have nothing to lose and are on their way back across border after committing the offenses anyway.

I agree. The days of winking at illegal immigration are fading fast. I think if they start enforcing SS# enforcement they will have not alternative but to leave.

Lakewood has seen an increase in crime. Last year 4 high school students were shot while waiting for a friend outside an apartment. It was an initiation into the gang from Lakewood and Tom River NJ. Thank God they were not killed and all were caught.

Lakewood also has a large religious Hasidic Jewish community. I am wondering why they are not protesting since it is effecting their neighborhood they live and work in.

All threats should be taken seriously. I am not sure why Lakewood police could not offer enough protection. Are they following up on the threats? Is the FBI been called in?

Are protest groups going to have to call up the national guard and bring in tanks just to have a rally to express our RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agreed:>

Smokeum if you gotum.

Next door to me this evening was 10 to 15 you illegal's standing outside and staring down our throats. This was the first time I had ever seen this many doing that. They are becoming more agressive. I was not sure why.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The threat of violence is very real. IMO, up until several months ago no one had ever really stood up to the illegal aliens. I think they truly believed that the Scamnesty Bill would pass and they would all be granted citizenship. Just like in 1986. The fact that the American people came down on our congresspeople like a ton of bricks and managed to stop this piece of legislation by sheer force of will alone really stunned the illegals and their supporters. As I see it, this is the first time that they have lost big. Up until now, our govt, the ACLU, liberal do-gooders, the Catholic Church, et al have gone out of their way to appease them, giving them all sorts of benefits and 'rights' that they never should have had in the first place. They had grown accustomed to getting whatever they wanted- and now it isn't working anymore. Also, I have noticed that LaRaza has adopted a much more strident and confrontational tone since late June. Instead of being very condescending and conciliatory that old battle ax who shills for them has become very abrupt and quick to anger. Perhaps she realizes that she is no longer in the driver's seat. As they are being forced to confront the twin truths that:
    1) amnesty is not coming anytime soon, if ever and
    2) as the federal gov. continues to fail to do it's job, officials at the state and local level may begin to step up to the plate.
    There is going to be alot of anger. IF they are foolish enough to harm US citizens, I can almost guarantee what support they have left will evaporate.

I just finished reading an article from Townhall called 'Illegal Aliens Declare War on the US'. It details how, in the wake of the anti-illegal immigration stance adopted by Prince Williams County, the local hispanic illegal aliens and their handlers are threatening all sorts of mayhem, some of which does not sound very friendly.

http://www.townhall.com/Columnists/Doug ... ted_states

Suggestion....maybe this site can have on the front page a petittion...get say 250 thousand of us to sign it...present it to the dumbsh*t President and also the idiots in Congress...threatening them that if something is not done to protect the people of the United States ...and to get serious about enforcing all the laws that we already have....then we will pursue legal actions for a class action suit naming everyone who voted FOR the amnesty and FOR all of these laws that give...give...give to the illegals and are threatening Americans....Our Constituion says that the Govt will protect us....they aren't ...The majority of Americans are still waiting for equal protection under the laws of justice in OUR Country...The illegals are getting protection every step of the way....WHAT ABOUT US??????????
    If the petition is in one place...and notices are placed in ALL the other sites for everyone to click on and sign....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Suggestion....maybe this site can have on the front page a petittion...get say 250 thousand of us to sign it...present it to the dumbsh*t President and also the idiots in Congress...threatening them that if something is not done to protect the people of the United States ...and to get serious about enforcing all the laws that we already have....then we will pursue legal actions for a class action suit naming everyone who voted FOR the amnesty and FOR all of these laws that give...give...give to the illegals and are threatening Americans....Our Constituion says that the Govt will protect us....they aren't ...The majority of Americans are still waiting for equal protection under the laws of justice in OUR Country...The illegals are getting protection every step of the way....WHAT ABOUT US??????????
    If the petition is in one place...and notices are placed in ALL the other sites for everyone to click on and sign....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!
    I am COMPLETELY WITH YOU! I think there should be a classaction lawsuit anyways.... If we get 200,000 people donating $10 each , that is a pretty penny to sue with..

I have felt violence in the air ever since the immigration bill got shot down. They are mad and so are we. I think that you are right about their desperation. They are more dangerous now.

I hope our efforts are succeeding. It may also be true that construction jobs are starting to dwindle as sales of homes slow down around the country. In many areas they had practically swamped the home building industry.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast