Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This was very bad for Lakehurst to let them get away with intimidating them.

In Waukegan the police were ready for trouble, swat teams on the roofs, etc.. Lakehurst police should have put out a newspaper, talk radio and any other form of news media, and told these people they would not let the citzens of lakehurst be intimedated or have their free speech taken away, they will have swat teams and they will enforce the law with what ever means it takes.

We all know you can not let someone get away with blackmail and this is no different!!
    What they are doing is letting a bunch of thugs and illegals run their town.

This is what has happened in cities all over this country and just take a good look and you can see who has won. it won't work we have to stand our ground and take our country back, we pay for military and national guard, police and riot squads, we need to use them!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

this collection of information is going out now via our email alert system

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76496
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    The attitudes on these illegals is appalling!!! I know that its mostly Hispanic illegals that have this "I'm better then you" attitude on them at all times! They sit there and talk about you in there "foreign language" and give you dirty looks! There is alot of hate in these people!!! When I worked at a tile company I delivered tiles to the work sites where hundreds of illegals were building houses and they are the rudest bunch I have ever seen!!! There also have very disgusting habits and manners, they are (MOD EDIT) as they leave trash everywhere they walk and they treat everywhere like a toilet!!!

I see alot of resentment from these people and I can see an increase of violence happening in the near future if thing don't "go their way"!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    Actually I have seen this attitude more prevalant among the illegal alien supporters, than the illegals themselves. Most of them are Hispanic citizens of Mexican extraction. Their attitude towards those of us who do not support their illegal raza causes me more concern because they are citizens and are growing in numbers with this attitude.

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    The attitudes on these illegals is appalling!!! I know that its mostly Hispanic illegals that have this "I'm better then you" attitude on them at all times! They sit there and talk about you in there "foreign language" and give you dirty looks! There is alot of hate in these people!!! When I worked at a tile company I delivered tiles to the work sites where hundreds of illegals were building houses and they are the rudest bunch I have ever seen!!! There also have very disgusting habits and manners, they are (MOD EDIT) as they leave trash everywhere they walk and they treat everywhere like a toilet!!!

I see alot of resentment from these people and I can see an increase of violence happening in the near future if thing don't "go their way"!!!

-BorderLegionnaire
    Actually I have seen this attitude more prevalant among the illegal alien supporters, than the illegals themselves. Most of them are Hispanic citizens of Mexican extraction. Their attitude towards those of us who do not support their illegal raza causes me more concern because they are citizens and are growing in numbers with this attitude.
    Yes the commie goons are worse then some of illegals too! How some Americans are ready to support criminals in our country and that we should support the worlds poor!!! And that Chavez guy that all these people love is like the Latino Stalin! He isn't as great as these goons make him out to be!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Same here, sorry William.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I looked all over the web...can't find anything from La Raza with that quote.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

What about the Mc Arthur Park incident LA, Calif. ? I'd say the video's show plenty of violene!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I looked all over the web...can't find anything from La Raza with that quote.
    I can't find anything with that quote, either. I do know that several weeks ago Lou Dobbs made that particular comment to NCLR president, Janet Marguia, on his show.
    Was it made in English or Spanish?

While shopping with my kids for school supplies yesterday, I saw back packs for sale with his picture on them. I could not believe it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://everyzing.com/viewMedia.jsp?inde ... &e=8739365

I think this might be what you are looking for. Proceed to 3:24 to hear Casey Wian begin to quote Cecilia Munoz (sic?)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    We just won a huge victory with the help of one of council persons.
    Gogo, I am not familiar with your victory (yay!)--what was it or would you please send me to a thread about it? Thanks

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast