Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I just checked and there were a lot of posts with our view point. Has anyone suggested ALIPAC on there?
    I don't think so. I haven't been back on it since joining here.

Those people never will hear you because they probably are illegal or related to one, hard to tell when you are on the net, but you can tell when they are hopeless, they are the ones you should not waste your time on.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    Lately I go onto a lot of forums like this, with both views. I feel it's better to get our message "out there" than to sing it to the choir here. (not that I don't love you all).

I was on abc.com and corresponding with several Americans who seemed a little less informed on the issue, but nevertheless agreed with me totally. I think they feel powerless to stop it and feel Hillary/Obama are just going to walk right in anyway. I tell them to keep hope and to vote for alternative candidates anyway.

I think Americans, as always, are busy with their families and working, and dont't ecessarily have the time to delve into this, but their heart is there. We just need to get the word OUT.
    We as Americans just cannot give up and lay down. We must keep this fight alive, our futures as well as our future generations depend on us doing so. Keep up your good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I DONT SEE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION FORUM ON THIS WEB SITE. CAN YOU GIVE A LINK DIRECTLY TO THE FORUM PAGE?
    http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigra ... BVR7SF/p43
    You have to scroll thru and find all topics pertaining to Illegal Immigration. Keep our fight alive.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Those people never will hear you because they probably are illegal or related to one, hard to tell when you are on the net, but you can tell when they are hopeless, they are the ones you should not waste your time on.
    You're right there. Hope you are having a good day today? I am sitting here with a list of twenty four sites that I belong too now trying to fight this mess. Have a blessed day.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDIXIECHK1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I just checked and there were a lot of posts with our view point. Has anyone suggested ALIPAC on there?
    I don't think so. I haven't been back on it since joining here.
    I was just there today and posted. A lot of posts agreed with us. Maybe there was a turn around??????????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    TXDIXIECHK1,

What I learned from illegals and their rabid, racist supporters is that they use words like "racist, bigot, kkk, and skin heads," as leverage in order to make patriots, who want the border laws enforced, to look bad. Did you join the kkk or skin heads recently? Of course not. So for those idiot illegals to call you that is an out right lie. Remember, don't let those creeps get you down, because us Americans are winning the fight!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

I personally would love to find out where more forums are that I can post on in regard to this issue. Anywhere it's being discussed, both sides -- doesn't matter -- just a chance to get our POV out and aired. I do believe most Americans just don't give it a second thought, especially if they are living in areas not overrun with illegals.

I looked into the issue myself simply after a day at a local SEARS where I was the only American in the store. Everywhere I looked all the signs were in Spanish, all the clerks were Spanish ..and I just snapped that day and started googling it.

But for some people, they just accept it.

Uhmmmm... There are threads at that site with over 7k comments.
    If we could get even 10% to take a look at us we would be golden.

There is a post and link now

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    TXDIXIECHK1,

What I learned from illegals and their rabid, racist supporters is that they use words like "racist, bigot, kkk, and skin heads," as leverage in order to make patriots, who want the border laws enforced, to look bad. Did you join the kkk or skin heads recently? Of course not. So for those idiot illegals to call you that is an out right lie. Remember, don't let those creeps get you down, because us Americans are winning the fight!!
    Thanks for the confidence booster. This can get really depressing, But I know we cannot and willnot give up. After all this is our homes and our countries and our families that we must keep striving forward for. God Bless You!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast