Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What you say is very important. You are clearly unhappy person. You take your anger on illegal immigrants. Would you be happier when they will be gone? Or would you take your anger on someone else?
    hak51

You have it backward. I'm not angry and then taking my anger out on illegal immigrants. The illegal immigrants are what are making me angry in the first place.

And YES, I would be much happier if all the illegals went back home. I would be E C S T A T I C!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

The person who breaks the law infiltrating the border at night, is breaking the laws of this country and those who break the laws once for sure will break again.
    About the CAR it's not a matter of American car it's about the deisden for the American workers who help this corporation to get what she is today and nopw they are moving out to give jobs to other people. I rather buy a European car than buy a Ford car.

I am for legal immigration

Ldydrake

Offense if any was not intended and I feel sorry if you understood my answer this way.

I put the outline how to handle immigration on my main immigration page.

http://www.ALIPAC.US

In the CONCEPT and in the SOLUTION, the illegal immigrants are even not mentioned. They come to play when we try to find out how to resolve the current mess.

In my approach, before we would decide what to do with illegal aliens, we need to know how we want to handle legal immigration in the future. Knowing where we are heading, we can look what it takes to get there.

Many politicians try to do it in reverse order, they try to fix the current mess, without knowing what do they want afterwards.

For me the only way to deal with them is : DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS FIRST, they came illegal they are criminals.

Hak51, It's ironic that you mention intellectually shallow political commentators and undereducated listeners when you can't list the terrorist nations. Your English could use some work too. I hope the marchers in the pro-illegal rallies don't represent the American brain trust.

Hak51 you sound like you learned English from a fortune cookie, You are clearly not native born (unless of course your parents are married first cousins). If you are so unhappy with our laws why don't you go home?

He represents people like Mc.Cain, America means nothing to him, everything he can think is MONEY,PROFFITS,POWER......

You know, reviewing the web site and then reading the essays, they (the essays) seem to take on a different tone.

I figure this could be a couple of things. Either hak51 is pretty darned good, or he has some valid points which many of us have been questioning too. I'll admit I'm skeptical of anyone who says "comprehensive/solution" these days ... and I believe rightly so given what's been going on with the friggin' politicians and everything.

So don't take this as me jumping to his defense, but I think perhaps people should look at the web site first and then read the essays as objectively as possible. I may not agree with everything he said, but I cannot deny there are some statements that agree with my own opinion.

Andyt,

The point is that there are no terrorist nations. The governments of some countries, like North Korea for example, are known for supporting terrorist actions. There are terrorist organizations all over the world, including the USA, take Timothy McVeigh, and his accomplices, for example. One more time, how this justifies the need to build the wall on our Mexican border?

Furthermore, you waste your time speculating about my background. It is exactly the same how you approach the immigration issue. You speculate about facts and draw conclusions from your speculations not from the facts. It is easier and wiser to check the facts first. If you visit my website, your curiosity would be satisfied.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hak, think you have just crossed the line with me, on way too many points.

One, I am not undereducated. Two, my husband works his hind end off for less than 12 dollars an hour, do you think this is too much? Sorry I beg to differ, we barely make ends meet. (Oh yes, I know, you're saying, "what about your income?", well, I have two kids to homeschool since the beloved illegals have bogged down and nearly bankrupted our school system, my kids were being "left behind").

What feelings I have in this situation is neither frenzied or hysterical, it is righteous anger. I came to this point from one too many slaps in the face directly by those illegal in my community, and then those marches, well this is why I'm in it, I am tired of all the demands by illegal aliens.

If you do not directly support enforcement of our existing laws, then you most likely have never had to live where you have been exposed to the third world lifestyle of illegals like many of us have. Try it, your mind will change, quite rapidly.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast