Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A voice of reason on immigration

Please visit my web side and read my essays on immigration. The first one, http://www.ALIPAC.US "Migration to the future" is more general. The second one, http://www.ALIPAC.US “Neither immigration nor reform”, is more a polemic with the currently proposed HR.4437 and S.2611. The front immigration page http://www.ALIPAC.US is just an outline, with multiple links to the corresponding arguments within the two reports. I can proudly say that my reports on immigration are more complex, comprehensive and logically coherent than any report produced by reputable think tanks like for example the Heritage Foundation, Cato Institute, Heartland Institute, Brooklyn Foundation, or even all of them combined. I will give $100, to anyone who would point me to the report that is at least as complex, comprehensive, and logically coherent as mine. I will raise my award to $200 if someone would point me to the report that is logically coherent when supporting building the wall and limited immigration.

Before I go read all that. Do you have a good plan to keep out border crossers from terrorist nations?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AND WHAT ABOUT OUR CULTURE?

Don't bother reading it. I did (well, most of it). It's just another warm and fuzzy, "let's let all the illegals come here because it's good for the world" sob story. Skip it.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

loservillelabor
    Could you name a few terrorist nations

americangirl

I doubt you read it. If you did, what you state here about my reports is not true.

Why don't people understand the difference between "legal" and "illegal" immigration? Globalists insist that the United States should be less restrictive and more open to the less fortunate and "hard working". I will not allow anyone to break a law that was established for the good of society. I drive 10 MPH in a school zone - Not 65 because I want to get somewhere quicker. Can anyone remember when you were a child and someone wanted to "cut in"? I can remember when a child wanted to "cut in" that their reasoning was always justified because they wanted to finish their lunch first so that they could have more time to get to the playground. If caught though they were promptly sent to the back of the line. GRUEL AND NOT AMERICAN. I should have had the right to "cut in". I had the right to get out there and play. We have immigration laws and they should be enforced. Having laws voted and agreed upon by the majority is one of the reasons that we enjoy the freedoms of being a citizen of the United States. Secure our borders now! Get back in line!

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Don't bother reading it. I did (well, most of it). It's just another warm and fuzzy, "let's let all the illegals come here because it's good for the world" sob story. Skip it.
    Yeah, I'm just heard enough "reasonable" arguments to hold me I guess. I don't need to be reasonable. Seal the border. Deport illegals. Enforce laws against employers of illegals.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I doubt you read it. If you did, what you state here about my reports is not true.
    I didn't read all of it, but I read quite a bit. It's just the same old rhetoric that pro-illegal immigrationists have been spouting for a long time now. You've made it all sound very scholarly and non-chalant (like you're not neutral on the issue), but your message reads loud and clear: Open the borders.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

We witness a very peculiar equilibrium: intellectually shallow political commentators spread anti-immigrant demagogy; the undereducated public seems to go for it; the politicians follow the public; this gives extra momentum to the anti-immigrant rhetoric of the commentators. The public is besieged by anti-immigrant propaganda. Individuals that might have some doubts suppress their thoughts, being overwhelmed by high-pitched patriotic demagogy about protecting borders, terrorists, illegal aliens and preserving American values. The self-propelling nonsense gets momentum. It dominated congressional representatives when they voted their draft of the bill. It immobilized senators, so they limited themselves to mitigating the absurdity of the House bill and gave up a chance to come up with a real solution
    I fail to understand how any of this supports our cause.

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast