Thread: VOLPAC

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VOLPAC

I was just over at the VOLPAC blog site. There were over 800 posts on his latest border proposal, with 98% saying get tough on illegal immigration.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

VOLPAC? What does the acronym stand for?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, I'm not sure what the letters mean but it is a politcal activist group of mostly republicans headed up by Frist.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I left a comment there but I don't see it yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've left comments at least 3 times and none of mine have been posted.

Tennessee is known as the Volunteer state. VOLPAC is an acronym for Volunteer PAC. PAC, an acronym for Political Action Committee. PAC's raise money for the political parties or specific candidates.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Thanks, WavTek. I knew it was a PAC because I sort of belong to it even though I seldom agree with much of what Frist has to say. I first accessed it off the GOPUSA, another bunch of people I mostly disagree with. Boy am I glad I found this forum, where I at least agree most of the time.

And I'm not sure what happened to the posts. Ive been having lots of problems this afternoon posting, though.