Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JRB
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Georgia Peach,
    Have you seen the list of Corporations here in America that are endorsing La Raza? He's been Bought and Paid for. It sickens me to see Turn Coat Traitors like Mike McConnell turn their back on this Patriotic Organization.

Are you saying clear chanel supports La raza Because there are many other talk show host that are with clear channel, that dont support the dream act
    GREGAGREATAMERICAN,
    I will say it this way, The Silence is blaring. The Silence of the Men and Women who fought for us on the TV back in June are Silent. How could that happen???? Who in this Country has the power to Make OJ more important than the (INVATION) thats happening right now. My point is this, how many more Americans set in front of there TV's and watch the news instead of listening to the Radio? I would bet a huge number more. How do we get these guys to go back to bat for us?

Hello JRB, I have seen several corporations, etc. that do support La Raza.

Do you remember this?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=44104

Clear Channel was involved with this -

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Georgia Peach,
    Have you seen the list of Corporations here in America that are endorsing La Raza? He's been Bought and Paid for. It sickens me to see Turn Coat Traitors like Mike McConnell turn their back on this Patriotic Organization.

Are you saying clear chanel supports La raza Because there are many other talk show host that are with clear channel, that dont support the dream act
    GREGAGREATAMERICAN,
    I will say it this way, The Silence is blaring. The Silence of the Men and Women who fought for us on the TV back in June are Silent. How could that happen???? Who in this Country has the power to Make OJ more important than the (INVATION) thats happening right now. My point is this, how many more Americans set in front of there TV's and watch the news instead of listening to the Radio? I would bet a huge number more. How do we get these guys to go back to bat for us?
    I would venture to say that today… there are many stations on Americas side, wither it be TV or Radio .
    Those on the side of Criminal Immigrants are fighting a loosing battle.But I dont know of Ine that comes right out and say they support crime ...
    I would by no means say clear channel one supports Laraza, with the intention of Giving amnesty to Illegals. I can however say with out a doubt that 700 wlw does not support criminal aliens… My question to you is what makes you say Mike is Bought and paid for ... By who???

CR
    Georgia Peach,

GREGAGREATAMERICAN,
    In sent Joyce Kaufman (WFTL 850 AM in South Florida) an e-mail today asking, well more like begging, her to hammer the DREAM Act vote today(she has been a little quiet as of late also). She read it at the top of the show, made a somewhat mocking comment that "some people aren't happy unless I'm talking about illegal immigration", but agreed with the part where I said if ever there was a time for people to get on the phones about this it is NOW. She hammered it for the last hour of her show. Unfortunately a small plane crashed on 1-95 right when the show started so that interrupted the first hour.

She pounded the fact that everyone needs to call the Senate and White House on Monday. She also said that this was the big story on CNN and Fox News. I wasn't watching this afternoon so I wouldn't know. I sent her a short thank-you e-mail when it was over. Here's hoping she'll be all over it on Monday.

JRB
    Georgia Peach,

GREGAGREATAMERICAN,
    I would venture to say that today… there are many stations on Americas side, wither it be TV or Radio .
    Those on the side of Criminal Immigrants are fighting a loosing battle.But I dont know of Ine that comes right out and say they support crime ...
    I would by no means say clear channel one supports Laraza, with the intention of Giving amnesty to Illegals. I can however say with out a doubt that 700 wlw does not support criminal aliens… My question to you is what makes you say Mike is Bought and paid for ... By who???
    Have you seen the list of companies that are donating money to La Raza? If you look closely at that list its comprized of most of the wealth here in the United States. Oil Companies, Insurance Companies, Technology Companies, Internet Companies, News Network Companies, Construction Companies, Pepsi and Coke, Law Firms. Now I am not going to argue with you until the fight against this Dream Act is over at which time I will argue with you till the cows come home. If you cant see the lack of help like we had in June I dont know what to tell you. ITS MY OPINION you dont have to agree to it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234