Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Close minded mike it doesnt mater what the issue is if hes got this mind of his made ip he wont change it untill we have proof that opens it up for him

William he is short an curt with every one
    thats Just mike
    I want this one bad
    He has put down our troops our firemen and or police men he is starting to turn more and more pro criminal immigration every day...
    I can say this is one fight mike will stay in
    if we keep on him If enough of us call in each day he will lets us on and be heard...
    Greg,

We are not out to change his mind. We are out to make sure his listeners know that he is in the minority view and that they should take action today to oppose Dream Act.

W
    Agreed And for the last few days Ive heard no callers for the dream act only against

me and mike have issues on his immigrtion and 9 11 views
    I can say this is one fight mike will stay in
    if we keep on him If enough of us call in each day he will lets us on and be heard...
    He will lets us be heard

bttt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    Georgia Peach,
    Have you seen the list of Corporations here in America that are endorsing La Raza? He's been Bought and Paid for. It sickens me to see Turn Coat Traitors like Mike McConnell turn their back on this Patriotic Organization.

Banned
    SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd

This weekends shows on 700 wlw

9AM-11AM MIDDAY WITH DARRYL PARKS
    Darryls back on The Juice ? next Midday!

Darrryl Loves America.... Voice the oppisition to the dream act Darryls a very good listener

NOON-3PM THE WEEKEND WITH MIKE McCONNELL
    Its going to be REALLY great!?

Lets get on at noon saturday Alipacers
    and make Mikes show even Greater....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    Georgia Peach,
    Have you seen the list of Corporations here in America that are endorsing La Raza? He's been Bought and Paid for. It sickens me to see Turn Coat Traitors like Mike McConnell turn their back on this Patriotic Organization.

Are you saying clear chanel supports La raza Because there are many other talk show host that are with clear channel, that dont support the dream act

well, I have never heard of that guy.. we are bound to get "one" guy who doesn't agree and that is fine... I mean, when ALL OF THE FACTS are out there and this guy rehashes tired arguments and after pointing faults in his logic, he 'still' retains his thinking -- well then, what does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Mike says they don't speak the languages in Mexico, Guatemala, etc. and why should they go to those countries.

William is saying the parents use the children as political shields.
    Not speaking the language did not stop their parents from coming here.

I wrote this-this morning. "The path to citizenship element can not be separated from the Dream Act, otherwise, American taxpayers will be providing college degrees to foreign nationals that are not able to work legally in the US."

I'll send him my essay. Poor misinformed fella.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm going to send him a letter. I doubt he'll read more than a sentence of it, but I'll save it and fax him a new copy everyday. I might even include cartoons.

The common denominatior with the illegal supporters is an inexplicable arrogance-- a smugness that belies their rather limited intelligence.Thomas Donohue, CEO of the US Chamber of Commerce comes to mind. These two guys are cut from the same cloth.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I wrote this-this morning. "The path to citizenship element can not be separated from the Dream Act, otherwise, American taxpayers will be providing college degrees to foreign nationals that are not able to work legally in the US."

I'll send him my essay. Poor misinformed fella.

Dixie

See that’s the part as well as many other parts I really don’t understand.
    I don’t understand how any one could even consider this enactment on funding foreign students in America’s colleges, Before Americas own born People …
    They aren’t going to be helping out America in the long run…they aren’t going to fight in our military service or if they do plan on helping us and becoming citizens …then the government has another plan to follow this one up… this junk and this is truly Junk,
    I would say it is truly the first step in a back door amnesty program that the senators are going to sneak in one step at a time…
    Give one inch of change to the criminal immigration laws that allows non American people, non American citizens no matter how they got in the country, and the Government Bone heads, our Government Bone heads will take a mile ….
    Mark my words they are looking into a few conniving ways to slip Amnesty by us… stating with ages 16 to 30 and then going both ways…
    The part that really BeeeePs me off is ….
    MOST OF THE CRIMINALS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES HERE ILLEGALLY ARE AGE 16 TO 30 no mater what day they came
    in our country, or what day they say they came in to our Great Country….

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast