Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Yes ,

In fact I've seen him on Neil Cavuto a few times and of
    course his internet stuff

Theres very little I miss

I have seen Ron Paul blowing out internet polls for 6 months

Where was all THAT support last night ?
    How come only 10%?
    They don't have internet in Iowa yet.

Yes ,

How come only 10%?
    10% looks like a big win to me when you take into account the way the Main Stream Media only talks about the candidates that support globalization and the New World Order.

Even if he was to get 10% of the coverage from now on his support wouldn't remain 10% for long.

It has never been so clear the way the whole process is rigged from beginning to end.

Besides he is a winner for getting America educated in the workings of a real government. The government our Founding Fathers fought for and set up for us. The dream is once again alive and well!

This is all in IMHO

I do not believe Paul nor Hunter have a chance of winning. OOO and trust me, I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONE OF THEM AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION.

Big Business/Media will not allow it to happen. As well as you still have folks that just don't care. There going to vote party-line no matter what. Soon (IMHO) we are going to have to get behind a candidate that has a shot. I DO NOT (WORTH REPEATING) I DO NOT WANT MCCAIN. OBAMA, CLINTON .. Talking about a nightmare that would be.

I really don't want Huckabee either. I would settle on Romney..At least with some more support it looks like he would have a shot.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Banned
    Yes ,

How come only 10%?
    That is one heck of a question.
    I guess we missed that poll and email the one that said go on to bed early we loose
    signed Ron Paul

Just keep looking from the same Great article I am. The One that is Simply stating just why a 20 million dollar find raiser (which I don’t think is a accurate number any way) and rigged/ hijacked internet polls cant even pull off part of a granny vote in Iowa, yet it will buy some troops vote and still lie and call it all the troops … need I go on

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Yes ,

How come only 10%?
    10% looks like a big win to me when you take into account the way the Main Stream Media only talks about the candidates that support globalization and the New World Order.

Even if he was to get 10% of the coverage from now on his support wouldn't remain 10% for long.

It has never been so clear the way the whole process is rigged from beginning to end.

Besides he is a winner for getting America educated in the workings of a real government. The government our Founding Fathers fought for and set up for us. The dream is once again alive and well!
    Bob Ive always liked you
    you always keep your chin up

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    This is all in IMHO

I do not believe Paul nor Hunter have a chance of winning. OOO and trust me, I WOULD RATHER HAVE ONE OF THEM AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS GREAT NATION.

Big Business/Media will not allow it to happen. As well as you still have folks that just don't care. There going to vote party-line no matter what. Soon (IMHO) we are going to have to get behind a candidate that has a shot. I DO NOT (WORTH REPEATING) I DO NOT WANT MCCAIN. OBAMA, CLINTON .. Talking about a nightmare that would be.

I really don't want Huckabee either. I would settle on Romney..At least with some more support it looks like he would have a shot.
    So you are going to let Big Business and the Globalists tell you what to do ?

Not me, I will be out getting votes for Dr. Paul.He is the only Repub candidate who is not more Business as Usual.

Whether he wins or loses I am in it for the long haul and it will send a message that a lot of us will not be herded by the media to vote for their candidates.Change must and will come and a RP Revolution has been born !
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

You stand up all you want too. In the end when Obama is in office and passes "Amnesty: , at least you can say that you took the high ground.
    Thats if it ends up my nightmare ticket Obama/Clinton/MCcain/Hucakbee

I bleeive thats the way we are heading one of the four above will be our next, I cant even say type it let alone say it.

When its all said and done my main goal is the same as this website, for legal immigration against illegal immigration (invasion).

Id rather have Tancredo/Hunter/Paul..I feel however that this election is boiling down to who you dont want in office, more then who you do. IMHO
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    You stand up all you want too. In the end when Obama is in office and passes "Amnesty: , at least you can say that you took the high ground.
    Thats if it ends up my nightmare ticket Obama/Clinton/MCcain/Hucakbee

I bleeive thats the way we are heading one of the four above will be our next, I cant even say type it let alone say it.

When its all said and done my main goal is the same as this website, for legal immigration against illegal immigration (invasion).

Id rather have Tancredo/Hunter/Paul..I feel however that this election is boiling down to who you dont want in office, more then who you do. IMHO
    I agree..........And that is what a lot of us have been saying.

I am supporting Romney. Romney is endorsed/supported by both Tom Tancredo and Sherrif Joe------neither one of them would intentionally lead us wrong regarding this issue.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

If you are tired of the status quo run for something, make a difference, they are counting on us not to...

status quo
    If that were the case I would say Obama/MCcain/Hillary/Huckabee...Since those are the mains that are thrown at us.

If we dont all get together soon we are in trouble..

On the Republican side, New Hampshire is Senator John McCain's turf. He already leads in the polls there and well remembers the stunning 19-point defeat he handed to George W Bush in 2000 in the New England state.
    advertisement

Rather than the religious Mid-Western conservatives of Iowa, New Hampshire is known for its thrifty Yankees, who are likely to be suspicious of Mike Huckabee, who raised taxes while he was Arkansas governor.

Mitt Romney has the benefit of name recognition from his time as governor of neighbouring Massachusetts and has spent much time and money in New Hampshire. But his strategy of building momentum from an Iowa win is in tatters.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ols705.xml

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast