Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    status quo
    If that were the case I would say Obama/MCcain/Hillary/Huckabee...Since those are the mains that are thrown at us.

If we dont all get together soon we are in trouble..

[quote:336ef66i]On the Republican side, New Hampshire is Senator John McCain's turf. He already leads in the polls there and well remembers the stunning 19-point defeat he handed to George W Bush in 2000 in the New England state.
    advertisement

Rather than the religious Mid-Western conservatives of Iowa, New Hampshire is known for its thrifty Yankees, who are likely to be suspicious of Mike Huckabee, who raised taxes while he was Arkansas governor.

Mitt Romney has the benefit of name recognition from his time as governor of neighbouring Massachusetts and has spent much time and money in New Hampshire. But his strategy of building momentum from an Iowa win is in tatters.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ols705.xml[/quote:336ef66i]

I didn't see Romney as having a huge defeat; I saw McCain(Bush) having a huge defeat. As usual, the smelly media has that all wrong. When you see bottom feeders like McPain(bush) and Huckabury come in as winners then the information is absolutely rigged. Most Americans despise McPain(bush) and Huckabury is only a beast.

All I can say is Huckabury in New Hampshire is almost a sure looser and McCain(bush) is the same, so we shall see how the rotten media plays out this sad sack show- in between the Britney Spears show.

When we as Americans want Tancredo, Hunter, Paul, or Romney and we are some how getting Everything We Never wanted something is already set-up and rigged and not in a good way.

There is no way McPain or Hucky will beat any Democrat.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

VOTE any way you want!!! I will vote for DR.NO

If people would just vote for whom they truly wanted, instead of this "I'm going to vote for who will really win" crap -- then the votes WOULD be splintered enough to pull off a victory for the RIGHT candidates --

We've got to stop letting MSM pick our candidates for us!!!

The person that wins will win because we put them there ... we have the power to NOT vote for some of these losers also ...

VOTE YOUR CONSCIENCE!!!

I am beginning to wonder if immigration is as important as we think. I was completely blown away by the results in Iowa. Obama and Huckleberry!

I had started to believe, based on all the local and state legislation being passed, that people were finally getting it. Now I am not so sure.

Ther is NO WAY I will ever vote for Obama, Clinton, Huckleberry, McCain. It makes me sick to even think about.

What now?

Quote Originally Posted by fmrjarhead
    VOTE any way you want!!! I will vote for DR.NO

Yes for No!, Yes for No! Yes for No!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123