Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DJ

Voting in California

I just filled out my absentee ballot today, and I'm wondering if any of you fellow Californians see some of those measure as I do. They want money to add to the rail system--which would add LOTS of jobs for those in Los Angeles! I voted NO on anything that involved money for hospitals, or anything else if there is a chance that all that money spent will benefit the illegals in Los Angeles. I'm hoping for no way out except to go back to Mexico. The only thing I said "yes" to involved law inforcement. Part of me just feels heartless--but California is broke and people need to feel that big time!

Ditto DJ. My husband and I felt the same way. First of all, there is no money for any of that stuff and anything to do with health etc., is code word for "bail out the illegals." Government just needs to learn to STOP SPENDING. This Left wing democratic state legislature of ours is terrible!

I voted yes on props 6 and 11, all the bond measures I voted no. Have you heard the High speed rail ads? "California's population is projected to grow to 60 million people". What they don't say is it's because we have mass illegal immigration and anchor babies. If not for them we would only have around 30 million people. They are using the illegal alien created population growth as a reason for a trillion dollar rail boondoogle!!!

Add that as another cost of illegal immigration.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    That's right! They act like this massive population explosion is just a given! We all have to pay lots more to add roads, rail, hospitals, etc so we won't have gridlock. Well let's just have LOTS of gridlock and people who can't get into the emergency rooms because they are filled with illegals. It is going to take a LOT OF PAIN before people in this state finally get it! NOPE. Not me. I voted to make things better for the animals raised for food and for the one to change the way we redistrict for voting. That's about it (except for Prop 8 to keep marriage between a man and a woman). I can't believe we have to fight so hard for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    That's right! They act like this massive population explosion is just a given!
    Yes I know, I remember 30 years ago when all the environmentalists were preaching against overpopulation, only have two children, too many people, etc. Now they don't say a damn thing about illegals having six anchor babies, they just say consume less, tax SUVs to death, take the bus, ride a bike, use less water, solar cells, blah blah blah.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    Right. Cut back on your water, your electricty, turn down your air conditioner and only wash clothes or dishes when you absolutely have to! We are running out of water and power. Our roads are full of potholes--yet no one seems to see the connection with TOO MANY PEOPLE! I was born and raised here, and the ugliness is just spreading like a cancer. I can't understand how those who are after our tax dollars don't see that we will all give up and leave the state eventually. Do they think that money will then grow on trees?

There is something about voting in CA. When I live in SoCal. I would always feel this rage inside myself while reading the ballots. Mainly the Propositions because you never know what to beleive.
    ------------------------

DJ
    Thanks, Doots. I'll take a look at their site. When will be all be sick to death of not being listened to in this political environment?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    Thanks, Doots. I'll take a look at their site. When will be all be sick to death of not being listened to in this political environment?
    Your welcome DJ! And I know exactly how you feel being a Californian myself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast