Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I suspect he is one of those people who just MUST dislike a group. Well, if that's the case, then there is no reasonable discussion.
    I'm not sure what the deal is. At any rate, it is my belief that there is no reasonable discussion with him. However, look the other threads and you can decide for yourself if you agree.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Oh yea!! I see - Well, enough of that !! Let's move along.

Banned
    Typical troll behavior. When his feet are held to the fire in one thread, he rephrases his lies in another thread.

dxd,

I feel compelled to correct you.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    dxd,
    That's really simplifying things becuase it is way more complex than that.
    Dixie
    WRONG.
    This is one of the simplest issues you will ever come across. There are indeed complex issues in life but this is not one of them. Simply put:Illegal aliens are illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens. We are a nation of laws. It is that simple. Those who introduce unnecessary complexity are no different than the distractors who call you racist and other names in the street protests.
    dxd,

You are actually the WRONG one here. I did not address you on my position regarding illegal immigration because you are singing to the chior with your statement to me.

Where I feel you are WRONG is your simplistic view of the process on Capitol Hill.
    Well if a bill is not brought to the floor of the senate by the majority party, likewise no one can vote on it. So if the majority party don't want a bill to pass they don't bring it to the floor. That is why the Republican party is totally responsible for the senate amnesty, independent of who the patsies are.
    Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    dxd,

I feel compelled to correct you.

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    dxd,
    That's really simplifying things becuase it is way more complex than that.
    Dixie
    WRONG.
    This is one of the simplest issues you will ever come across. There are indeed complex issues in life but this is not one of them. Simply put:Illegal aliens are illegal otherwise they would not be called illegal aliens. We are a nation of laws. It is that simple. Those who introduce unnecessary complexity are no different than the distractors who call you racist and other names in the street protests.
    dxd,

You are actually the WRONG one here. I did not address you on my position regarding illegal immigration because you are singing to the chior with your statement to me.

Where I feel you are WRONG is your simplistic view of the process on Capitol Hill.
    Well if a bill is not brought to the floor of the senate by the majority party, likewise no one can vote on it. So if the majority party don't want a bill to pass they don't bring it to the floor. That is why the Republican party is totally responsible for the senate amnesty, independent of who the patsies are.
    Dixie
    Well the fact that this guy clearly omits is that the Demonrats would love nothing better than for the Republicans to kill an immigration bill in committee, because then they could go into election season ascribing to them all sorts of nefarious reasons for refusing to give "democracy" a chance to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12