Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

"Be Warned Gringos" Letter

I found this very disturbing article on Alamo Alliance and decided to share it. I could not get the actual letter to cut and paste so please follow link below these first paragraphs to read.

Art Olivier, a Libertarian running for Governor in California, posted this on Save Our State:

"My campaign headquarters received a package in the mail today from an unknown sender, where the return address should be, was a sticker of the Mexican flag. Inside was a Mexican flag and three pages of propaganda. The first page said the whites will soon go back to Europe, the blacks must go back to Africa and scribbled on the bottom was 'and f*** Asians too. We will take our land back through RECONQUISTA!'

The next two pages are El Plan de Aztlan. It starts off 'be warned Gringos' and goes into how the La Raza de Bronze will drive out the exploiters and declares independence of their mestizo nation. Under their economy goals is 'Land and realty ownership will be acquired by the community for the people's welfare.'

This movement is without a doubt racist and communist. Is this the same La Raza that Bill Clinton & Karl Rove spoke at?"

Art Olivier.

We then contacted Art and asked to post these documents on this site. Below is the cover page of what Art provided us.

http://alamoalliance.org/ao2.html

It is important to pay attention to things like this because there are lunatics out there. On the other hand, this could also be a media ploy or someone who wants to stir things up. I've seen plenty of trolls on our website to know that everything is not what it appears. I will continue to be well guarded and continue on with our mission here, but I won't let it send me into a frenzy because that is exactly what they want us to do.

April
    It is good to always be aware on all levels.

And never forget my child

And never forget my child how the old bad history was replaced with our wonderful new history written by our beautiful Bronze ancestors. Thy came in hordes from the south and were glorious in victory over the old bad America. Rejoice; rejoice our savior Hugo who wrought our deliverance into our new Bronze Nation. Never again will the Euros enslave us and write our history.
    Long live the memory of Hugo and our Bronze Heroes!

This is of course fictional, however in our current climate it's not hard to imagine a scene like this playing out in the future and serves to remind us just exactly what is at stake.

Hey soverign. I think I know a resteraunt where they might be able to wash dishes for 6.00 an hour.

Or maybe they could steal a consturction job. but we have to pay less.

And they can always use the subsidized housing offerd by us americans. But we know they are to proud to take a hand outs.

Yea they are the future. just like the past. A slave to there own folly.

"Meddling with another mans folly is always thankless work" The Rescue of pluffles
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

No it isn't.

No it isn't just some radical, nut case bunch of loose lugnut racists. The Mexican government, CONAPO, Grupo Beta and the mayors are also complicit as well as Felipe Calderon. They mean it. They have 47 Mexican consulates busy as bee hives undermining and sabotaging the USA to boot. And plenty of professors and teachers embedded in our colleges and schools. PLUS all of their soldiers of demographic warfare standing on the streets of towns all over the country.

They mean it. Eight decades and they think they will rule the roost by overpopulation. It's not just Aztlan and reconquista, that is only a waypoint to the ultimate goal. It's the whole enchilada. Latinization of the USA and dominance. This isn't second guessing and supposition. You have seen it and heard it over and over by dozens of them.

See this link for photos and pictures.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=51860

Bill Tibbe

April
    I agree Bill, that is why I posted it . I thought there might be more to it than just a group of lunatics raving.

"La Raza de Bronze"

Lol, Bronze?! I guess that would make me platinum!

I have one question...maybe it's an ignorant one, but please SOMEBODY (Crocket??) answer me, if you can. WHY don't they do this in their own country? Why not "take back" Mexico and emancipate themselves from the corruption there? Why HERE, in the U.S.??

Why are Europeans the cause of the plight of Mexicans in Mexico? Why don't they blame their own government...their own people? Why are WE the scapegoat? Why is destroying US the answer???
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

They do it here because they know our government won't do anything about it. They know we won't send our military after them. We are so afraid of infringing on someone's freedom of speech or expression that we are allowing this to happen, and they know it. If they did this in Mexico, Venezuela, or elsewhere, their militaries would be called in to suppress the "enemies of the state".

Plus, many of these people are poor and under-educated. So, they are easily manipulated. They are simple pawns of their governments and other groups who want to undermine our nation. And, alas, we let them, all for the sake of freedom of this and that, and for the sake of diversity and the melting pot.

That's what I think, anyways.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast