Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Very true, Pat.

Why isn't this La Raza considered a terrorist oganization by the Government?
    They sound as bad as the Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    Why isn't this La Raza considered a terrorist oganization by the Government?
    They sound as bad as the Taliban.
    That's the million dollar question, 5.......we'd all like to know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you know the scary part is that these people that are for reconquista and all that...are many times American citizens...they are not even foreign born. The Mexa group on campus(university) i know many of the members and they are not Mexican born they borned and raised in America...it makes me really mad. Because it's liek I was born in Mexico and moved here when I was two(legally) my parents worked their butts off to give me the life I have in this country. You know, it's like their paretns did the same for them that is why they live here but then they don't appreciate it. I don't get it...Aztecs were colonized and killed off by Spainards that is history it's the same here with the American Indians. It happened in Mexico just liek it happend here and in Latin America. But these people don't see that. They see the killing of their people...but that happened in Mexico not in America hundreds of years ago. When you look back at history some people at school and I were taling about how if it werent for the Spaniards and the chruch Mexico might not even exist. Aztecs were pagan, they sacraficed themselves, they would have eventually killed themselves off. I just get really upset when I hear about reconquista and Aztlan...I was born in Mexico, i speak spansih and all that but it's like big deal, I am an American first...that is my heritage I guess...but i never lived there at least i dont remeber, Why on earth would i want that here...that is the reason my parents came here to get away from corruption for a better life...not to live it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aracely
    I just get really upset when I hear about reconquista and Aztlan...I was born in Mexico, i speak spansih and all that but it's like big deal, I am an American first...that is my heritage I guess...but i never lived there at least i dont remeber, Why on earth would i want that here...that is the reason my parents came here to get away from corruption for a better life...not to live it here.
    It's obvious you are an American first Aracely; and you summed it up quite nicely. I enjoyed your input especially the part about the Mexican history........thanks for the post!

"that is the reason my parents came here to get away from corruption for a better life...not to live it here."

Way to go, Aracely!!! You get it! You value this great country of yours!!! Keep up the great work! Keep standing up for what you believe in!!! You are more of an American than any of those goons at MEChA or any of those other anti-American organizations.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

OK, I am lost if Bush is for "Them" then why do "They" hate him so much ??? I am confused now and feel like throwing up
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

April
    Aracely wrote:

1just get really upset when I hear about reconquista and Aztlan...I was born in Mexico, i speak spansih and all that but it's like big deal, I am an American first...that is my heritage I guess...but i never lived there at least i dont remeber, Why on earth would i want that here...that is the reason my parents came here to get away from corruption for a better life...not to live it here.
    Good for you! Thanks for the post!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123