Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd like to boycott Google until ALIPAC receives an apology for this BS. Does anyone have a recommendation for a different search engine that is not politically motivated and has a downloadable toolbar?

I just came back from a meeting with the Reagan Republicans. As I am trying to recruit new members wherever I go to help us fight amnesty, I made an announcement about this to the group. Has anyone heard if Numbers ia having any problems?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, what SOB's. It now seams real easy for Google to censor someone on the Net, by accusing them of having malware on their site.

You guys should unmask such lies by pointing out that other search engines DON'T find any malware on this site, and fight back by encouraging people to use other search engines like Bing and Startpage (formerly ixquick), which doesn't even track your searches. That should have been in the news release, if you ask me.

I'd even go as far as adding a link to Bing or other impartial search engine to EVERY page on Alipac, noting it as non-censoring search, unlike Google.

ALIPAC wrote:
    we checked the pages they claimed had malware and found none, then they changed the pages they claimed had malware and we still found none. All calls and emails to google go unanswered and all sources are telling us our site is clean. Even Google, look at the details of their message.
    To be totally crude, they better start looking in their own pants. And no answers from them is probably trying to get in contact with the perps of this stuff.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Google's warning included this and I might be a simpleton but it seems your site has been attacked by someone with malware? I doubt Google has a personal agenda against alipac but someone certainly does.

This from Google (bold is from me, not them):

If you're the administrator of a site we've identified with this warning message, please visit the instructions found in our Webmaster Help Center to resolve the problem. Note that in some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

I saw this at another website.

31 Oca 2009 Sat 07:18 PST
    Quarantine
    Quarantine
    30530 posts

There is a problem with Google at the moment, you will need to wait for Google to fix it.

31 Oca 2009 Sat 07:19 PST
    MrDim (not registered)

To disable this feature in 3.07, then
    1. Click on Tools on the standard toolbar
    2. Click on Options...
    3. Click on the Security image at the top of the Options dialog box
    4. Uncheck the box next to the "Tell me fi the site I'm visiting is a suspected attack site"

WARNING: This will remove warnings from all sites affected by this feature! People will have to use uncommon sense whilst browsing!

http://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view...6951&forumId=1

What is Google doing blocking web sites????

I didn't go through Google.

I used to trust them and to two guys that built it. I think it may be time to sell their stock short.

Maybe it is an error like this six month old article suggest BUT still what are they doing blocking web sites?

Google - blocking half the world’s sites, blocking a blogger

A human coding error at Google today led to nearly every other website in search being labelled across the world as malicious, even Google’s blog.

An apparent system error left millions of visitors to the site puzzled when links to all search results were flagged with the warning ‘This site may harm your computer’.

It is thought the site had erroneously identified all other websites - and some of its own pages - as containing malicious software or ‘malware’.

The glitch, which prevented internet users from directly clicking through to search results, was fixed within 30 minutes although users of Google’s email service Gmail have since reported finding genuine messages sent mistakenly to spam folders.

The errors prompted panic among web surfers who at first feared the popular search engine had suffered some kind of major failure that could have had serious implications for internet commerce.

Snip...

More here.

http://www.benedictionblogson.com/20...ing-a-blogger/

Hey People,

I don't know if this will help at all but ... I just used bing.com to get here ... Firefox and google wouldn't let me on so I fired up my firefox and typed bing.com and then you guys and here I am ... Hope this helps ... I had no problems.

blocked by google

Since google is blocking anything about illegal immigration pass the word that Bing search engine has not blocked Alipac or illegal immigration. Start a nation wide boycott of google and put a block on them. Also notify there advertisers that the people of this country doesn't like the infringement of the first ammendment for any reason and we will not buy any products that they provide as long as Google is doing this.

Re: blocked by google

Quote Originally Posted by robertnmjr
    Since google is blocking anything about illegal immigration pass the word that Bing search engine has not blocked Alipac or illegal immigration. Start a nation wide boycott of google and put a block on them. Also notify there advertisers that the people of this country doesn't like the infringement of the first ammendment for any reason and we will not buy any products that they provide as long as Google is doing this.
    Lots of people here seem very exciting about Bing but our website gets very little traffic, if any from Bing and we show up on page four on searches for "illegal immigration" even though we are one of the top five most relevant websites on that term.

I see that Bing is getting more popular but we are barely showing up over there.

You search on my name on Bing and my alipac profile comes up position nine barely on the first page?
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=william+gh ... =QBLH&qs=n

Bing does well on a search for Americans for Legal Immigration
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=americans+ ... =QBRE&qs=n

but on our most important term "illegal immigration"
    We are buried on page 4 where nobody will ever see us! Position 34!
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=illegal+im ... FORM=PERE2

That just wont work for us.

W

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast