Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To turn it off in forefox, tools, options, security, uncheck "block reported attack sites."

This is the worst idea Google has ever had.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC
    To turn it off in forefox, tools, options, security, uncheck "block reported attack sites."

Unless it is actually protecting use from getting something placed on our computers without us knowing about it through a bad link somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaTC

Unless it is actually protecting use from getting something placed on our computers without us knowing about it through a bad link somewhere.
    Sorry, I don't need a net nanny. If you have a firewall and a good anti-virus program, neither do you.

If they're going to do this, then they should be able to pinpoint the trigger. Instead, they are apparently telling the ALIPAC crew that it's all a mistake, everything's a-ok, then shutting them down again.

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Edited..see below
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just got through to the home page without the warning page by going to yahoo.com, typed in 'americans for legal immigration' and then clicked on the second link. Howver, Norton warning came up and it said it blocked 'bloodhound.exploit213' and Norton is listing this as a low risk.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may just be lucky. Awhile back I put an Alipac icon on my desktop. When I go online I just click the icon and I'm on homepage with no problem whatsoever

WELCOME! to ALIPAC, cinamus

Quote Originally Posted by cinamus
    I may just be lucky. Awhile back I put an Alipac icon on my desktop. When I go online I just click the icon and I'm on homepage with no problem whatsoever
    Yea, I access ALIPAC through the dropdown in my address bar and have absolutely no problem getting to the home page. But as I indicated above, when I went to Yahoo to find ALIPAC..that's when Norton notified me..strange..

I have no problem getting in using my 'Favorites." But when I typed in ALIPAC on AT&T powered by Yahoo, a pop-up from Norton said Norton is processing this page. After a second, the pop-up just faded away. I tried it a second time, and there was no pop-up.

ALIPAC was first on the list on that search engine.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

wtf
    First off...I am agaisnt illegal immigration.

I dont like the way the gov is going...

but...

Since a link or avatar could cause this problem dont ya think ALIPAC ought to go through their website data and find the real issue?

Unchecking that box makes your web browsing a little more risky...I wont uncheck that box. If you go to a website that truly is bad then you wont have that warning...and your riskes of getting something are much greater.

I also dont believe that google or anyone else did this out of spite. I think something here on ALIPAC is linked to a maliscious site and that is why google has that warning up.

Google clearly states that ALIPAC doesnt have malicious software. It also tells of the places that do...

GO through your log files and see what you can come up with.

And take down that google advert that isnt totally true.

and no I dont have any affiliation with google. I just have a website or two...

I turned off my computer and fired up my MSNTV2 which has broadband capabilities but not the headache of getting Malware.

I think some info from Orly Taitz's site was brought to Alipac so I'm thinking that may be the source of the Malware problem here.

I know you have probably already thought of this and checked it out... but maybe not.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast