Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I upgraded my security 2 days ago and the security provider suggested not using Google because they have Malware and false Malware alert problems.I guess the word is out.

So for now I will be using Bing and Yahoo as was suggested as being accurate and SAFE.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Bing is associated with Microsoft. Is it not. They never helped me find any search I wanted. They always gave me what they wanted.

Anyway I wasn't using Google to get here but I did use Firefox with my regular link I have in my toolbar.

I'm on here now with Google's new browser called Chrome. Go figure.

Firefox is still screwed today!!

I bet web traffic is going to slow way down since most people use google!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Of the 296 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 5 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-08-20, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-08-20.

Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including fakyha.com/, searchparse.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS33070 (RMH).
    I was using the same avatar on another site that I use here at ALIPAC, replied to a thread then someone said that the thread was causing a warning about malicious site, didn't realize I had linked to my avatar here.
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Hey Guys,

This is two days in a row I've been able to log on using bing ... Firefox and Google still won't let me on ... I don't really care how I get here just as long as I do ... Anyway ... Even though it sucks what google may and may not be doing ... or the Open Borders Government in this country They will not stop me from my 1st amendment rights to voice my opposition to their policies and their incompetence ... Have a Great Day.

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    Firefox is still screwed today!!

I bet web traffic is going to slow way down since most people use google!
    Try this:

USA_born wrote:
    Go to TOOLS then OPTIONS then SECURITY and to the line that says " tell me if the site I'm visiting ia a suspected ATTACK site". Uncheck the box next to that.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

I just tried Yahoo search for Alipac which is scanned by AVG for Malware.They did not give any warning about Alipac ,HOWEVER when I clicked on Alipac MOD EDIT.com tried to load but my security stopped it. I then typed Alipac's address into explorer and had no problem getting here. ??? So how are they getting past Yahoo's AVG scan ??? Strange indeed...........
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    I just tried Yahoo search for Alipac which is scanned by AVG for Malware.They did not give any warning about Alipac ,HOWEVER when I clicked on Alipac MOD EDIT.com tried to load but my security stopped it. I then typed Alipac's address into explorer and had no problem getting here. ??? So how are they getting past Yahoo's AVG scan ??? Strange indeed...........
    I tried Yahoo browser earlier and ran into the same warning as Googles. However, I finally went to tools and options and unclicked the box about attack sites. Works fine after that. These clowns are trying anything they can to shut us down!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Shieldmaster, robertnmjr : WELCOME and Thank you!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

O.K. I know, many people might be upset but I use Google Chrome as my web browser. I like the simplicity, basic nature of it, and speed. However, that said, anyway to stop the "notice" from showing up using THIS browser? Probably not, huh?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast