Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just have one request of my fellow Americans with respect to the Republican Party and that is please do not judge our members or our party by what you see or hear politicians say or do running under our Label. Most members of the Republican Party are true Republicans, which is a little different than what many people today think a Conservative to be. Study the long and courageous, intelligent and self-less history and principles of the Republican Party and judge our GOP on that, rather than the modern distortions we have seen in recent years as well as an attempt to redefine what we were by Conservatives.

Republicans are not Conservatives and have never been. We're social liberals, fiscal conservatives and only moderately conservative at that. The beating drum of our hearts and souls is liberty, freedom and the right to work, earn and prosper on a level playing field in a nation that protects its workers domestically by protecting its industries and employers internationally which is why we support secure borders, strict immigration laws and deportation of illegal aliens under due process and the rule of law. It's why we're the Protected Trade Party because we know that in addition to protecting our workers from foreign worker onslaughts, we must do the same to protect their employers against the onslaught of unfair foreign competition. It's why we're the Anti-Income Tax Party from the day income tax legislation was first presented in the US House of Representatives 100 years ago, because we know that to protect our workers and their employers, we must protect their incomes and earnings from the onslaught of government thieves and traitors using our own money to destroy our nation.

This is the platform that built this country into the freest, wealthiest and happiest superpower the world has ever known, and the recent deviations from this platform and these principles are what destroyed it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

We have to be discriminating, whether the person is Republican, Democrat, Independent or Liberian.

George W. Bush (R) SAID he was for securing the borders. I heard him say it . . . . . . before the election.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    We have to be discriminating, whether the person is Republican, Democrat, Independent or Liberian.

George W. Bush (R) SAID he was for securing the borders. I heard him say it . . . . . . before the election.
    YES HE SURE DID!

But he lied.

And YES WE DO! Have to be discriminating, no matter what the party affiliation. We have to dig deep on these rascals, study their life, their history, their backgrounds, their track records, what's posted on their websites, their voting records, their public comments as well as their campaign tripe.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And this is why I am 50% pissed off at Alipac. You guys EMBRACED people like Dobbs, Beck, and Palin. People WARNED you that they didn't care about you. You STILL believed them. They screwed you, and NOW you are up in arms. Does this not prove that you guys need to steer clear of Beck and FOX news? I was a Ron Paul Tea-Partier, but then I noticed, even here on Alipac the crazy element taking over my LEGITIMATE debate. Thanks!! If amnesty gets passed, you birthers etc should be ASHAMED for hurting a REAL cause like mine. I WILL hold you responsible!!
    Don't think about all the things you fear, just be glad you're here.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthIllegal
    And this is why I am 50% pissed off at Alipac. You guys EMBRACED people like Dobbs, Beck, and Palin. People WARNED you that they didn't care about you. You STILL believed them. They screwed you, and NOW you are up in arms. Does this not prove that you guys need to steer clear of Beck and FOX news? I was a Ron Paul Tea-Partier, but then I noticed, even here on Alipac the crazy element taking over my LEGITIMATE debate. Thanks!! If amnesty gets passed, you birthers etc should be ASHAMED for hurting a REAL cause like mine. I WILL hold you responsible!!
    Hey! We've all got causes. We don't all agree on everything here, but we all agree to want to stop illegal immigration and amnesty. That is the cause that brought all ALIPACERS together. But even then, we have different opinions of how to go about it, but we all agree we must secure the border and enforce US immigration law. The names you mention, Dobbs, Beck and Palin, dont' control our borders, they're media personalities, we grab the support for our causes wherever we can find it. It was ALIPAC who outed both Dobbs and Palin on their amnesty positions. And soon Beck will be outed as well. He let it slip in a segment where he was interviewing small businesses on health care reform. I thought I'd heard him wrong, and the phone rings and it was Mom who had heard it also.

ALIPAC, DarthIllegal isn't about us as individuals. It's about the cause. So please don't take personally anything anyone said to you that offended you during a debate on something and please don't label our organization based on the views of a few, no matter what the issue is.

We want all Americans to join our group who want to stop illegal immigration once and for all, but we're not a LoveFest here, we're a political action committee of individuals who spend their time working to understand and solve this problem for our country. We do so without pay or credit. We're the nameless, faceless Americans that have stopped amnesty twice, and will do so again, that have helped 35 states I believe W posted today to take charge of their own immigration problem and use state and local law enforcement to solve this problem for our country.

Just remember .. ALIPAC is about stopping illegal immigration, not who was right or who was wrong about an issue during the process. It's only the END GAME that matters here.

Very well stated Judy.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Very well stated Judy.
    Thank you roundabout.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12