Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This tells me that maybe the voters need to start staging some sit-ins in the congressional offices.

Thanks Oliver.

Friday is over but MONDAY & TUESDAY will be important folks!

Let's keep this thread going with info and ideas so that we can have MASSIVE CALLING CAMPAIGN at the beginning of the week.

These overstuffed baffoons MUST be kept in check NOW rather than later!

Kate and I had 2 opportunities to speak with Roy Beck at length!
    We are rockin' so it's vital, absolutely essential to keep the heat on NOW.
    Kate will fill you in on our conversations with this wonderful man, I'm sure.
    {my memory is now comotose, lol}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Dagmar wrote:
    This tells me that maybe the voters need to start staging some sit-ins in the congressional offices.
    After hearing what I heard from them on Monday and Tuesday, I'd do a sit in in a heart beat!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Dagmar wrote:
    After hearing what I heard from them on Monday and Tuesday, I'd do a sit in in a heart beat!
    Move over girlfriend --- I'm sitting right next to ya
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi folks!

Thank you for the kind words. I'm back home now trying to get caught up.

It is true that there is heavy resistance in occupied DC to the public on this, but the news was not all bad. Many of the offices were very happy to see us coming.

The staff and elected officials in those offices are in a real battle with these others and they appreciated our efforts.

It was a mixed reaction and one thing is very clear.

We have a hell of a fight on our hands.

I am in complete awe of the ALIPAC supporters that came and worked with us in DC. Seeing our people in action, as unlikely lobbyists rising to the challenge, was completely amazing.

To say that I am impressed with our ALIPACers in DC and working from home is an understatement. I have not found the right word to express how impressed I am.

I do know this, I could have never gotten through the last four days without you.

William

JAK
    Welcome Home William!!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Just thought of something else: I was told by a Senate staffer that when a bill gets renamed "amnesty", it's DOA. Use 'amnesty' in phone calls about any bill from now on!
    That makes me sooooooo happy!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Banned
    Cute, JAK!

Banned
    bttt

Thanks so much for all you folks did in DC for our citizens and our nation!! I have been following the forums closely and will be calling too, starting with the lists you have given! I will email this list to my contacts as well. Very informative and educational work you have done!

Banned
    Welcome OldRebel!!!

Sounds like you're up and running and we love it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast