Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Durbin and Reid are speaking and saying it is not fair to those undocumented and how they have thousands of letters of sob stories. What ABOUT THE AMERICAN STORIES?

Blaming the REPUBLICANS again for the action but they are the ones that threw it in with the Military Bill S3454

Now they are bringing up the Japanese in America
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

working4change wrote:
    listen to the theatrics
    Mr. Inouye making his pleas for amnesty.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Inouye--more boohooing. Of course, what happened to the Japanese Americans was wrong, that's NOT what we're talking about!! They weren't ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    working4change wrote:
    listen to the theatrics
    Mr. Inouye making his pleas for amnesty.

Psalm 91
    doesn't care what citizens want

Banned
    Yes Durbin you moron

We don't want a bunch of gang banging illegals in our military or our schools

Send them home with their parents

Mentioning that Senator McConnell said that the immigration issue is not to be included.

Senator Levin saying this. Well Mr. Levin, the American people do not want it, period.

Are they now performing for the unions, illegal aliens, foreign nations, La Raza

CAll and email Senator McConnell to remind him that the American people are over it on amnesty.

Considering motion to proceed.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I just got home and tuned in to C-Span. Wish I understood all these procedural manuevers and votes better, I'm a little confused. Reid needed 60 votes for cloture, and he didn't get them. But why did he then vote No himself.......??? And what is the reason for all these SOB speeches going on now by the pro-amnesty senators like Durbin?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

''Happy Days are Hear Again''

April
    Just got on....................WHOOOOHOOOO all our calls paid off, way to go PATRIOTS!!! WAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Isn't the missing vote that of Lisa Murkowski, who I understand is not there.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast