Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need someone who is stronger on enforcement and Romney is not that person. His flip flopping history speaks for itself which makes him vulnerable to another flip flop after he's elected. He's not to be trusted.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    My heart just sank after watching Russert! There is no way Romney is going to change Bush's immigration policies. He is another coward. The more I see of Romney, the less I like him. He just seems to be spineless.

Fred Thompson has the best platform on immigration and is a true conservative. He is completely against amnesty. He is very pro 'Law and Order' (couldn't help that one). Unfortunately, the MSM is dismissing him and is very unkind to him, but I'm going with Fred! Today's Meet the Press rules out Romney IMHO.

l
    Did you know that Fred Thompson is the ONLY candidate out working NH today even in the snow and cold. He's the ONLY one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I hope everyone will look closer at Thompson - don't be fooled by the fact that he is a pretty fair actor.

He is just 'one of the boys', I think. Please look very closely.

Let me throw this out there. I'm in the process of reading Glenn Becks book. He says we get the majority of our oil from Canada and Mexico currently. How much do you think that has to do with Bush's lack of action closing the borders? or any future politician for that matter.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

Here's my opinion. I am not going to settle for second best just to eliminate the alternative. We can't afford to make a mistake this time. America needs to speak up and just say we are not going to take it anymore. We still have a year left and anything can happen in that time. I'm still open for a good Independent candidate to step forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Martha
    Let me throw this out there. I'm in the process of reading Glenn Becks book. He says we get the majority of our oil from Canada and Mexico currently. How much do you think that has to do with Bush's lack of action closing the borders? or any future politician for that matter.
    How is the book Martha? I thought about getting it and also the book by Jon M. Huntsman that was on his show "Winners Never Cheat." Huntsman is an extraordinary man.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Here's my opinion. I am not going to settle for second best just to eliminate the alternative. We can't afford to make a mistake this time. America needs to speak up and just say we are not going to take it anymore. We still have a year left and anything can happen in that time. I'm still open for a good Independent candidate to step forward.
    the operative word there is "good" I heard third party group hoping for Bloomberg. Ya, right more of the same.

Bloomberg is not what I would call a "good" Independent candidate.

Refresher course on Fred's plan for securing the borders.
    http://www.fred08.com/virtual/Immigration.aspx

Gogo, I love the book. Easy to read, chock full of facts and great ideas with his usual odd sense of humor. I highly recommend it.
    Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it. - George Bernard Shaw

This really is disappointing. I want to embrace Romney, but he does seem to be waffling already on this. He needs to stand up one way or the other so we can determine how to vote. In my opinion, if any of the candidates do not stand firmly and speak out against II from the beginning and stay the course, then he will eventually buckle under the pressure from the Liberals. Romney is worrying me now too. We need someone strong from the Republicans. Our "realistic" choices are slim.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast