Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm a little slow but anxious to help.

You want us to email our papers and or post on their forums
    alerts from here and the present issue being instate tuition for illegals?
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Second thought...

When contacting senators etc. is there a letter already
    formatted to make the sumbissions easier?
    Mahatma Gandhi

Sunsetincali, what I did was to copy the Alipac news release and then go to the senators website (easy just put senators name in the address bar at the top and click go). Then I fill out their email requirement in order for them to receive it. I paste the news release and submit. I'm not writing anything personal because we just want them to know that WE know and that we are spreading the word.

So it's pretty simple. William said not to worry if they get duplicates so go ahead and start if you want.

You can get the senators names if you go back to Discussions and you will see Senator's Telephone Numbers. I'm just using that list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks so much!!!
    Mahatma Gandhi

You can copy the news release by going back to discussions and go to the thread entitled : ALIPAC ACTIVISTS ALERT ! ALL ACTIVISTS PLEASE RESPOND. I will bump it to the top for you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I used this list: Sen. Lott R-MS (202) 224-6253
    Sen. Allen R-VA (202) 224-4024
    Sen. Allard R-CO (202) 224-5941
    Sen. Bond R-MO (202) 224-5721
    Sen. Burns R-MT (202) 224-2644

Sen. Chambliss R-GA (202) 224-3521
    Sen. Cornyn R-TX (202) 224-2934
    Sen. Hatch R-UT (202) 224-5251
    Sen. Dorgan D-ND (202) 224-2551
    Sen. Kyl R-AZ (202) 224-4521

Sen. Sununu R-NH (202) 224-2841
    Sen. Ensign R-NV (202) 224-6244
    Sen. Rockefeller D-WV (202) 224-6472
    Sen. Stabenow D-MI (202) 224-4822
    Sen. Feinstein D-CA (202) 224-3841

Sen. Frist R-TN (202) 224-3344
    Sen. Talent R-MO (202) 224-6154
    Sen. Thomas R-WY (202) 224-6441
    Sen. DeMint R-SC (202) 224-6121
    Sen. Burr R-NC (202) 224-3154

Sen. Bennett R-UT (202) 224-5444
    Sen. Hutchison R-TX (202) 224-5922
    Sen. Snowe R-ME (202) 224-5344
    Sen. Enzi R-WY (202) 224-3424
    Sen. McConnell R-KY (202) 224-2541

Sen. Murkowski R-AK (202) 224-6665
    Sen. Santorum R-PA (202) 224-6324
    Sen. Thune R-SD (202) 224-2321
    Sen. Bunning R-KY (202) 224-4343

These are done. Ironically except NC Sen Burr because his website wouldn't even allow anyone outside of NC to email him !! His was the only one like that.

I would like to know more - but I am not sure I understand.

Should I fax from Numbers or not???

Or yes, but it really isn't that important????

I am not sure how good an activist I would be - but I am willing to learn.

I email them on their web sites, several times a day....but I also think a Nationwide boycott on business' would help more than anything....

The AFA is always boycotting tv networks on obscene tv programs, and usually they get their way.

I think we need an online petition, where we can all sign it, that boycotts business', or a major business...something!!

Since it's the business world that created this problem, we have to hit them big time in the pocket!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Moosetracks, we have a boycott going for the month of April - no poultry products. Selfishly, I suggested poultry as it is the one that I have personally seen do harm. So I am grateful that people on here have responded.

If we go after one big industry at a time, they will notice. We can go after another next month - maybe beef - maybe pork - maybe restaurants (Eat at home month), etc.

If we just take one business - even a large business, the illegals will just move on to another. We need to make it felt throughout the industry.

I think boycotting will work - but I am willing to learn more about the other activism. Evidently, it has worked in the past - and we can do both with little effort - so here goes. Today, I contact a - well someone or several someones.

NnTrixie,

We encourage people to support and utilize numbers USA. At the same time, ALIPAC has focused more on calls than faxes which we feel are highly effective. I will try to get something out today about our calls.

What we are saying is that we want to 1. Train ALIPAC Activists how to do other things such as expand our communications reach to the public by posting on other boards and creating e-mail forwards / relay lists. 2. For this to work we need everyone we can get carrying the organization's unified messages such as the release about the in-state tuition.

If you build e-mail forward lists, learn how to find other boards and post material there and links back into ALIPAC, refine how you make your calls to lawmakers, identify local and national talk radio shows you can deliver the unified messages through, take ALIPAC's suggested messages and talking points and deliver them with us as a group then our efforts will be more effective as a team.

Right now, there is so much going on and people are focused on many things which is good because there is a lot to do and that should be done. At the same time, we want our ALIPAC activists to include what ALIPAC is focusing on.

Today we are wrapping up our push on the information about in-state tuition and will put all of our final efforts into calls to the Congress and Senate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast