Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well to bring this into a positive light, an overwhelming percentage of Mexicans are completely against compromising Mexico's autonomy and they are against globalism. This is a heavily isolationist thinking country as laid out in its laws and in the minds of its people. People here are actually thinking beyond the propaganda and thinking much the way that we are in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mexigrrrl
    Well to bring this into a positive light, an overwhelming percentage of Mexicans are completely against compromising Mexico's autonomy and they are against globalism. This is a heavily isolationist thinking country as laid out in its laws and in the minds of its people. People here are actually thinking beyond the propaganda and thinking much the way that we are in this forum.
    But are they being heard! Do their voices mean anything. Or is the corrupt government in Mexicao just ignoring them? Like the corrupt government of America does? Personally I'm sick and tired of these pompus @$$e$ thinking they know better than me what's good for me.

They just don't get it do they? No one is saying anyone is not worthy of being Americans. We just want all of them to do it legally.

Let these kind just keep on hating.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

April
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    They just don't get it do they? No one is saying anyone is not worthy of being Americans. We just want all of them to do it legally.

Let these kind just keep on hating.
    They believe if they can somehow push the guilt factor, they can get away with breaking the law....it is sickening!

AE

People here are actually thinking beyond the propaganda and thinking much the way that we are in this forum.
    I hope this is a majority instead of a minority. Mexico needs a majority to want these changes bad enough and to lure back it's citizens.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Since when is enforcement of our immigration laws, hate speach?
    I've got a question for those people:
    "Do you call enforcement of our immigration laws, racist?"

Obviously it is NOT, and that is all we want regarding the illegal aliens. Let's arrest and and deport all illegal aliens, according to the law. See any hate in that?

LAS

Moral Equivalence

What part of Illegal in "Illegal Immigrant" don't they understand?

I suspect the writer wallows so deeply in the sophistry of moral equivalence that the Illegal part of the debate no longer has any meaning.

Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Since when is enforcement of our immigration laws, hate speach?
    I've got a question for those people:
    "Do you call enforcement of our immigration laws, racist?"

Obviously it is NOT, and that is all we want regarding the illegal aliens. Let's arrest and and deport all illegal aliens, according to the law. See any hate in that?
    Hate speech? Infringe on free speech by limiting radio talk shows? Makes me angry. Who does La Raza think they are? Hate speech is just another word for "Mexican Propaganda"

There's a REASON "immigrants" of the past were unwelcome ... anyone remembers the "WOPs"???

With Out Papers, meaning they were

(drumroll please)

ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Sheesh. The OBLers will say anything without much forethought, won't they?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Calling law abiding American citizens that want our borders secured and illegal immigration stopped..."RACISTS" is the worst hate speech ever perpetrated upon our countrymen in over 40 years. Leave it to a group of illegally invading masses and their deviant supporters who need them to push their own agenda to get away with that kind of rhetoric here!!
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast