Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We crushed Rick Perry!!

We crashed Rick Perry! Ha ha. And congratulations to everyone at ALIPAC for a job well done.

In Hinduism they have a concept called "monkey on a stick." The monkeys would keep sneaking into the banana farm and stealing the bananas. So the farmer would kill one monkey and put it on a stick like a scarecrow to scare off all the other monkeys. And thats what we need to do -- figuratively speaking (don't get me wrong I'm not advocating violence) -- by making an example of people like Rick Perry. Just to let these other Republican candidates know whats in store for THEM if they get on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue.

Sad to say not sure we gained a thing, Romney who is the front runner will be more likely to sign in some type of Amnesty then Perry if elected, make no mistake here I'm not a Perry supporter but I am realistic and have a fairly good understanding of politicians and border politics especially.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Sad to say not sure we gained a thing, Romney who is the front runner will be more likely to sign in some type of Amnesty then Perry if elected, make no mistake here I'm not a Perry supporter but I am realistic and have a fairly good understanding of politicians and border politics especially.
    I don't think so. A couple of debates ago, Romney ticked off virtually all of ALIPAC's platform as his policy if elected.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    I don't think so. A couple of debates ago, Romney ticked off virtually all of ALIPAC's platform as his policy if elected.
    Romney is a progressive/liberal and will say whatever necessary to be elected, he is McCain, Bush rolled into one don't expect too much.

Romney is a progressive/liberal and will say whatever necessary to be elected, he is McCain, Bush rolled into one don't expect too much.
    This statement is misleading, as Governor of Mass. every pro-illegal bill that hit his desk he vetoed! And if you watch the MSM they are not giving Romney any face time, Obama just said this week that they (the dems) are going after Romney! That should send up all the Red Flags!

Romney will pull all lawsuits from the states that are against illegal immigration , he will seriously fix the borders and interior enforcement , he will crack down on sanctuary cities , he will work to fix this problem and fix the economy.

He also understands global dynamics and foreign affairs

He has pulled within 2pts. of Obama!

Obama 43%, Romney 41%

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney remains neck-and-neck with President Obama in the latest hypothetical Election 2012 matchup.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... _romney_41
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    This statement is misleading, as Governor of Mass. every pro-illegal bill that hit his desk he vetoed! And if you watch the MSM they are not giving Romney any face time, Obama just said this week that they (the dems) are going after Romney! That should send up all the Red Flags!

Romney will pull all lawsuits from the states that are against illegal immigration , he will seriously fix the borders and interior enforcement , he will crack down on sanctuary cities , he will work to fix this problem and fix the economy.

He also understands global dynamics and foreign affairs

He has pulled within 2pts. of Obama!

Obama 43%, Romney 41%

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney remains neck-and-neck with President Obama in the latest hypothetical Election 2012 matchup.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... _romney_41
    Cain Is within 3 points

Election 2012: Obama 42%, Cain 39%
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... 42_cain_39

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Cain Is within 3 points

Election 2012: Obama 42%, Cain 39%
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_ ... 42_cain_39
    You know you're very irritating don't you?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote(Romney will pull all lawsuits from the states that are against illegal immigration , he will seriously fix the borders and interior enforcement , he will crack down on sanctuary cities , he will work to fix this problem and fix the economy.)quote

Honestly,I think your wrong however only time will tell,Romney is a progressive will continue Bush policies after all he was a MA. governor.

Having said that if he is elected I hope your correct and I'm wrong but looking at his background I won't hold my breath.

April
    MSM is trying to brainwash us that Romney is the front runner, they figure if they say it enough times we will believe it. I say reject the puppet and turn off the propaganda and that includes all the rigged polls that say how well Romney is doing. Cain is probably 8 points ahead.......everyone is sick of wishy washy Romney. I do not know who I will support yet but I know who I will not be supporting.

And Obama's real approval rating is probably at 10....

Banned
    "wishy washy Romney." Rebuttel.....?
    I read political opine like the daily comics. The only thing we all do is good cop bad cop and agree to disagree with one thing or another.
    I love it... Sure would not want to be deciding on what kind of pizza with you kids though.
    Seriously... Keep up the great vetting and debate. It does us all good thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast