Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    ...everyone is sick of wishy washy Romney.
    Yes Romney needs to show some passion, working on that right now!

Romney unlike the rest is not a Globalist, like Bush, Bush, Clinton, NObama, and a whole assortment of others.

Obama is now going after Romney with every resource he has at his disposal that's all the proof I need, to know that Mitt is the one Obama is afraid will take his crown!

And MSM is saying that Romney is the frontrunner, but you see they are not giving him any face time! That's another Red flag!

I think that if Romney would have got to go up against Obama in 08 he would have won, and TPTB barely got McStain in knowing damn well he'd lose by a landslide!

I think it will be Cain and Romney when the smoke clears, and what I love about you guys is all the "Home Schoolin" that goes on here!
    These men are being schooled by you as we speak!

Cain's office told me that so many people have called about Granny's money that Mr. Cain will be sitting down and going over it.

No matter what happens, or who wins we all know Obama's got to "Go!"

Thank you for your support!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-252252.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

April
    The main thing I have against Romney is he is a puppet and he stands for whatever will get him further at the moment. IF he wins he is more of the same, not listening to us. Obama HAS to go but I think we can do better than Romney.

Banned
    Romney vetoed a bill in 2004 that would have allowed illegal immigrants to obtain in-state tuition rates at state colleges if they graduated from a Massachusetts high school after attending it for at least three years and signed an affidavit affirming that they intended to seek citizenship. Romney argued that the bill would cost the state government $15 million and that Massachusetts should not reward illegal immigration.[130] A study by the Massachusetts Taxpayers Foundation predicted that the legislation would generate over $5 million in state revenues; the Massachusetts Coalition for Immigration Reform disputed this conclusion.[131] In 2005, the bill was reintroduced to the House and brought to a vote on 11 January 2006. The legislation was defeated 96-57.[132]

On December 2, 2006, it was reported that a landscaping company Romney contracted to perform yard work at his home had been suspected of employing illegal immigrants. Romney said that he was unaware of the immigration status of the company's employees.[133] A year later it was revealed that the same company was still using illegal immigrants to work on Romney's estate. After this second backlash, Romney fired the landscape company.

Later in December 2006, Romney signed an agreement with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency that would have allowed Massachusetts State Police troopers to arrest and seek deportation of suspected illegal immigrants they encounter over the course of their normal duties.[134] Under the terms of the agreement, a group of 30 troopers would have received specialized training allowing them to question and detain suspected illegal immigrants, charge them with a violation of immigration law and place them in removal proceedings.[134]

The executive order pertaining to state police was consistent with Section 287(g) of federal immigration law. Section 287(g) is a program of the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996 that deputizes state and local law enforcement personnel to enforce immigration matters.[135][136][137]

The agreement was never implemented because governor-elect Deval Patrick, who had expressed strong opposition to the agreement before it was signed, revoked it a month later when he was sworn in.[138]

The two most liberal candidates are Huntsman and Romney, all remaining have some sound ideas but honestly none are truly what we need , but another RINO like Romney will only bring on a third party.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    ...but another RINO like Romney will only bring on a third party.
    Romney is not a RINO, you must be thinkin' of someone else Paul maybe!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    We have a third party called Independent.May cause a fourth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12