Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We Are Entering The Danger Zone!!!

Is anybody else terribly alarmed at what is transpiring between Washington D.C. and Arizona?! Our OWN federal government has chosen to essentially declare Arizona an outlaw state, file a lawsuit against them, declare Arizona a human rights abuser before the U.N. and refuse to send the military to stop a foreign invasion of the U.S. through a sovereign state of the U.S.!!!!!!! Are you freaking KIDDING me??!

Now think about what I just wrote and let it soak in....our OWN federal government is SUING Arizona for protecting it's citizens and sovereignty, has gone before a corrupt council of foreign countries and taken sides against one of it's own!!

W, what say you? This may seem like the rantings of a deranged lunatic, but if so, I believe I am in good company. What is ALIPAC prepared to do? Is it time to take a stand beyond the chat forums?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Dear heaven help us. I know its been said, but like the frog slowly boiling to death without realizing it, I don't know if enough people are enough alarmed about this. Its seems too many have become immune. Or are seriously in denial.

This IS one giant leap towards globalism and the end of U.S. sovereignty. And our government is actually siding with foreign invaders and global governance over their own citizens, because the invaders will further their globalist agenda.

What else has to happen, before we move to the next level?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I think we can sue the government for refusing to protect its citizens against foreign invaders. Afterall, many deaths have occured at the hands of illegals.

This adminatration is scaring the heck out of me! Everyday it keeps getting worse.

Fox News is all over this UN thing. It's clear that Obama's open borders agenda is based on a human rights issue as opposed to a legal one. Now he's scolding us all by dragging us in front of the UN Council. This man is dangerous to our liberties and sovereignty and needs to be booted out of office before we lose all that we stand for in this country.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: We Are Entering The Danger Zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Is it time to take a stand beyond the chat forums?
    I tend to agree with you. Movements, talks, protests, etc etc have not worked. It may be time to take it to the next level or we stand to lsoe what we all know as America. The question is now, how much are you willing to give to save this country?
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Re: We Are Entering The Danger Zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigtex
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Is it time to take a stand beyond the chat forums?
    I tend to agree with you. Movements, talks, protests, etc etc have not worked. It may be time to take it to the next level or we stand to lsoe what we all know as America. The question is now, how much are you willing to give to save this country?
    Bigtex, I am ready to throw in the whole enchilada. Always have been. You have to translate my meaning to avoid being moderated. You can PM me if we need to discuss more.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

I was VERY proud of Jan Brewer the other night on Greta! She see's the danger and isn't backing down! We should all rally behind this brave woman!

William Barret Travis

"ugly" is right around the next bend........ lets see if the aliens botch up the elections, not one should be allowed to even be NEAR a voting booth.

Banned
    At this point in time Arizona should kick out the feds , tell them to go pound sand and put a volunteer militia on the border , Armed and ready

Or submit to UN police

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast