Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, it is getting more and more alarming with each day that I learn of more of the lunatic, Barry Soetoro's sneaky plans and actions to destroy anyone who does not support him without hesitation and question.

Yes, we must keep ready and prepared, and on the ball to continue to disseminate his treasonous actions to others that may not have been awakened to his evil agenda yet.

Will all hell break loose before too long? Only God knows but we can continue to do our best to fight with the tools we have.
    What that involves from week to week or month to month or day to day may change at any time...
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Re: We Are Entering The Danger Zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Is anybody else terribly alarmed at what is transpiring between Washington D.C. and Arizona?! Our OWN federal government has chosen to essentially declare Arizona an outlaw state, file a lawsuit against them, declare Arizona a human rights abuser before the U.N. and refuse to send the military to stop a foreign invasion of the U.S. through a sovereign state of the U.S.!!!!!!! Are you freaking KIDDING me??!

Now think about what I just wrote and let it soak in....our OWN federal government is SUING Arizona for protecting it's citizens and sovereignty, has gone before a corrupt council of foreign countries and taken sides against one of it's own!!

W, what say you? This may seem like the rantings of a deranged lunatic, but if so, I believe I am in good company. What is ALIPAC prepared to do? Is it time to take a stand beyond the chat forums?

The deranged lunatics are the traitors in our govt. that don't put America and its citizens first.

Sounds like a nightmare and a conspiracy theory come true,
    i hear people talk about the new world order and their desire to have mexico canada and the usa become one country.
    Give me liberty or give me death!

As I posted earlier: http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1105565.html#1105565 we need to elect as many TRUE conservatives in November as possible, then insist that they start immediate impeachment proceedings against Obummer and any one else who does not love America and individual freedom. These 60’s rejects need to be sent to the dumpster of history, once and for all, and leave the running of the real world to people with common sense. The same goes for the media elites, who are mostly more ex-hippies who never grew up and faced the hard realities of the world (for example, that real evil, such as the leadership of Iran and North Korea, and the cult of islam, does actually exist).

And, make no mistake, a huge part of the agenda of many of these people is to finally achieve total economic globalization, where an extremely tiny elite will live off of the labor of every one else. I personally do not think this will ever succeed in the long term, because, at some point, the masses will no longer have anything to lose by revolting, which is one reason why most despots, like Obummer and company, Castro, etc., always make it a high priority to restrict ownership of means of private defense.

If all of this insanity and anarchy continue beyond the elections, I imagine a lot of people will just give up on relying on peaceful means, including talking and writing about the absolutely intolerable state of the union, and will just do whatever is necessary to correct the problem(s).

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
    -Declaration of Independence

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater

If and When the United Nations is asked by our Federal Govt. to Deploy Troops to the Arizona Border... I WILL Pack my Supplys and Leave South Dakota for Arizona to Stand by My fellow Americans.
    "Remember The Alamo... Remember Golliad"
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

And, make no mistake, a huge part of the agenda of many of these people is to finally achieve total economic globalization, where an extremely tiny elite will live off of the labor of every one else. I personally do not think this will ever succeed in the long term, because, at some point, the masses will no longer have anything to lose by revolting, which is one reason why most despots, like Obummer and company, Castro, etc., always make it a high priority to restrict ownership of means of private defense.
    No doubt. The elites in power would throw their own mother under the bus to get what they want. I just finished reading a book called "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" by Gary Allen. I picked it up at a Goodwill when visiting my Dad in Idaho. Who would have thought, a book I paid .69 cents for, written in 1971 when I was a year old would have been the catalyst to open so many eyes to the NWO?

My next book is on it's way here - "Shadows of Power" by James Perloff. I hear it will give the reader nightmares. Knowing what I know already, makes me wonder how much worse it can get. I feel that I am finally strong enough to take whatever this govt and the NWO throws our way. I have no idea what it will be, but it's so precious to know the truth - even when it's ugly. Studying the NWO has helped me understand why the govt does the nutty things it does....and it's helped me help other people understand it too.

I hope and pray we can all get thru this with our country still somewhat intact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    If and When the United Nations is asked by our Federal Govt. to Deploy Troops to the Arizona Border... I WILL Pack my Supplys and Leave South Dakota for Arizona to Stand by My fellow Americans.
    Patriot, that makes for a funny visual. U.N. troops facing hundreds of thousands of well armed and pissed of Americans. I don't think the U.N. would have the cahunas to try and send troops into our country. All hell would break loose!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Some more food for thought:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09 ... latestnews

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    -Barry Goldwater

Kid, yes I read an article a couple of weeks ago about this. I would love to have an old M1 carbine or Garand. I think part of the problem is that the U.S. originally sold (or most likely GAVE) all of these weapons to S. Korea and now S. Korea wants to sell them back to the U.S. However, I think the bigger obstacle is the ideology of our current administration. They don't like the idea of weapons being put into the hands of citizens. Hopefully, somehow, someone will broker a deal that lets lawful U.S. citizens own a piece of history.

Quote Originally Posted by 50sKid
    Some more food for thought:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09 ... latestnews

-Barry Goldwater
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    At this point in time Arizona should kick out the feds , tell them to go pound sand and put a volunteer militia on the border , Armed and ready

Or submit to UN police
    No question in mind that it should be a militia...I won't submit to the UN ever!!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Patriot, that makes for a funny visual. U.N. troops facing hundreds of thousands of well armed and pissed of Americans. I don't think the U.N. would have the cahunas to try and send troops into our country. All hell would break loose!
    Unfortunately, they are already here. I could not get the May 23, 2010, article and videos in the Sonoran Weekly Review to upload, but the article is titled "UN and foreign troops on US soil". A former Az. sheriff is featured in one video and actual physical shots of their presence are on the other.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast