Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The big problem is the people forgot that they have to be behind the law makers who cares for this country. No Republicans or Democrats, but Americans.
    They are watching this country crumble into a crises of a lack of identity, death of values that made this country the pride of all of us, and they do nothing,fighting because of silly partidary ideas just empowering thegoverments and selling out the country.
    You are right Crockt Ghost, who will be Patriot (yes with a capital letter) to go against all these agreements, treaty the traitors signed without the knolegd of the people, even the knowledge of Congress ? Yes, is hard to find or to trust.
    When you hear the comments about the Israeli people, saying that no matter what party they are affiliated now all the people are behind the goverment in this crisis, you start thinking why it cannot be the same here.
    Yesterday I heard, in NAACP they are now joinning forces whith the illegals (this is what made Bush to attend the convention, of course) They are the most hurted with this unsane amnesty, and now they are going to cooperate with them. . Is it normal? I think it is collective madness.

CrocketsGhost's
    Be careful to avoid reductionism. Just because our President is doing a crappy job doesn't mean that we don't have real enemies or that failures of the administration in one area make it a failure in all areas. The original idea of the War on Terror was a good one. The problem is that all the hand-wringing has seen the operation dialed back from a general declaration of war on all the Islamofascists to a peacekeeping operation in Ashcanistan and Iraq. We seem to have forgotten that Hezbollah is one of the most dangerous terror organizations on the planet, and that Iran is the driving force behind a large portion of global terrorism. We forget that when we had previous administrations handling terrorism with a combination of coddling and appeasement, we STILL had terrorism and an endless string of attacks against the US and Americans.

Also, the idea that EVERY event going on in the world is somehow contrived by the administration or some overarching group of conspirators as a subtext for some other goal is ludicrous. There is no need to fabricate crises in order to justify tyranny. The world always has had and always will have one crisis after another, one war after another, one plague after another. That a government or an institution is able to bend those events to their own devices is a given. The fact that it can be gotten away with again and again says less about the government or institution than it says about the populace that can so easily be duped.
    CrocketsGhost, I agree with you. I can not blame President Bush for EVERYTHING bad happening in the world and believe that I'm being reasonable or honest with myself. I believe that the Middle East has been a ticking time bomb since Iran held U.S. hostages.

I think we've made mistakes, but this time with Israel and Hezbollah according to what I heard Condoleeza Rice saying today I think we have it RIGHT. I think we have a difficult road ahead, to say the least, but what I'm seeing and what I'm hearing from the Bush Administration on this particular situation is making sense to me.

I am livid with him on illegal immigration, I'm completely freaked out over globalism, and would impeach him for that. But the war in the Middle East is a nightmarish situation that would be in the hands of ANY person in the White House at this time. In my opinion, the Bush Administration is probably doing about the same as ANY administration would do, however, I think we may be about to see them handling this situation better than we've seen other situations maybe because of the sheer urgency and imminent danger to the world.

I'VE GIVEN A LOT OF THOUGHT TO WHO WE COULD HAVE FOR PRESIDENT NOW AND PERHAPS NEXT, AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS BUT WHAT WORRIES ME IS THAT THAT I AM CONCERNED THAT WE ARE GOING TO LOOK BACK AT GWB AND THINK HE WASN'T SO BAD COMPARED TO WHAT COULD BE ABOUT TO COME.

IF WE GET A JOHN KERRY OR HILLARY CLINTON...........WE'RE GOING TO THINK THESE DAYS WITH GEORGE BUSH WERE PARADISE. THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION, I JUST SAY BE CAREFUL WHAT WE WISH FOR."

I hope to God that we don't have a terrorist attack due to terrorists coming across our borders because of the negligence. If that were to happen I may be forced to change my stand and I would place the blame for that on GWB's refusal to secure the borders.
    But for now for the sake of NOT encouraging terrorists and those who are enemies of the American people I choose to stand behind my country's leadership REGARDING THE WAR. I didn't say regarding EVERYTHING. Just regarding the war.

It's just the way I feel about it. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm right. I just do the best I can with the information that I have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE DON'T GET ME WRONG............I'M MAD AS HECK AS I WELL SHOULD BE BUT WHO ELSE COULD BE THERE SCARES ME TO DEATH !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jack Rosen, chairman of the American Jewish Congress, said Bush's statements reflect an unambiguous view of the situation. "He doesn't seem to allow his vision to be clouded in any way," said Rosen, a Democrat who has come to admire Bush's Middle East policy. "It follows suit. Israel is in the right. Hezbollah is in the wrong. Terrorists have to be eliminated, and he sees Israel fighting the war he would fight against terrorism."
    For THIS particular situation I think this is how he feels and my tendency based on the information that I have puts me in agreement. I don't see any reason to complicate it because it seems crystal clear that the problem is Hezbollah is like a gang controlling the neighborhood in Southern Lebanon and this gang has MAJOR weapons and they have them all pointed right at Israel. To me the kidnapping of the Israeli soldiers was the tipping point and Israel was prepared to respond and did. How could any leader of any country sit back and snooze on with that going on ?

Where's Mr. Jimmy Carter these days ?? Mr. Let Iran Walk All Over US and hold all those American hostages while he "talks nicely". Thanks a lot.

Bush wants it. Are we distracted enough yet so they can make their end run here?
    Not only is the Amnesty dead in the House but so is the Enforcement.

CrocketG,

Your right, it's not all Bush's fault. It does begin at the local level. I'm starting to work on my city council. I'm going to address them soon and I'm going to address my county hospital board, which is being pressured by illegal supporters to give services back to illegals.

What I have to say about the previous, is that I encourage everyone to do the same. I'm no body special. I'm just a citizen. I've never formally addressed my city council before but I'm going to do it. This is serious business. I'm going to address the hospital board too. I'm going to stand up and speak my mind and I'm going to stop illegal immigration in my community before we need a chapter of SOS here. I'm not going to speak off the cuff, I'm going to write a one to two minute speech and go for it. I'm going to ask for action, I'm going to ask for studies, I'm going to ask for public opinion... I'm going to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

You don’t have to take this off of your community leaders. Let them know you are upset with them and that you demand some change.

Dixie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123