Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hire Aliens!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

We Hire Aliens!

Check out this web site. Sort of an interesting idea but I don't know how effective it is. It appears they are trying to put together a database of employers that hire illegals, and those that don't hire illegal immigrants.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for the link. Just spent an enjoyable 30 minutes sending emails to those on scum list
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Brian- this is so great!!!
    Thanks for finding it. I know I'll have fun with this one. I dont even know where to begin. WOW!!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I never knew the web site existed until I accidently stumbled across it last night. It's an excellent idea if they can get a substantial database built up and a lot of traffic. I'm definitely going to add it to my bookmarks for future reference.

Just found CREE there. No, no, no. They were just added to my email scum list!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a great idea. I couldn't find any listed in my area but I will keep checking back. Do they have a way to investigate if you SUSPECT an employer in your area is hiring illegals??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Good to hear from you Jason.

Hey ALIPAC gang, help these guys out by getting them some more links on websites. Mention them on other forums we all frequent, and some of you might want to send them a little $$$ for taking this fight to employers.

Employers that hire illegal aliens should have to suffer their name showing up on the search engines with a black mark on their name with American consumers for hiring illegals.

W

Thanks so much for the information. I do know of a company here that I SUSPECT hires illegals but I have no proof so I don't want to subject myself to a defamation suit or some such!! I will see if I can investigate more thoroughly.

That's a wonderful service you are providing and, hopefully, people will wake up and see what is happening right under our noses.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I got one I need to add to the list. Will do it tomorrow after getting some more info on the owner.

Great idea and will post employers when I have good information. I'm in a "rich" area for adding to the list. They're everywhere and more every day.

Great Job!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast