Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: We Hire Aliens!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Ran across the following article tonight about the web site.

http://phoenix.bizjournals.com/phoenix/ ... ily23.html

The Business Journal of Phoenix - 2:49 PM MST Tuesday
    Web site seeks to 'out' firms hiring illegals
    Mike Sunnucks
    The Business Journal
    A new Web site wants to out employers who allegedly hire illegal immigrants.

The site -- WeHireAliens.com -- lists large and small companies that it contends illegally hire undocumented workers.

The Web site is from a group of conservative California activists who favor tougher immigration and border policies.

The site lists a number of Arizona and California employers including major retailers, home builders and service firms alleged to have employed illegal immigrants. Among those listed are the Departments of the Air Force, Army and Navy.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I clicked on view all sellout employers and it had Tom Tancredo's name on it. Why? It's kind of contradictory that he is such a strong advocate against illegals and then hires them? Doesn't make sense.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, there's another challenge for tancradofan. Are you out there, Tancredofan??? Please check this allegation out for us.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

just looked at some of the stats they have listed in the side bar: "<6% of day laborers entered the country legally" that sounds real low.

I ran Tom Tancredo name and did not get it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    just looked at some of the stats they have listed in the side bar: "<6% of day laborers entered the country legally" that sounds real low.

I ran Tom Tancredo name and did not get it.
    Trust me it's there. I went to the site, clicked on search employers, put a check on view all sellout employers and his name is there and it's under DC. In fact he's the only DC one. Believe me I'm not losing my mind here. This is really distrubing to me. I pray it's just a typo because I'd probably cry if it's true.

Said reason being was "Had his home remodeled...didn't ask for work permits...."
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That is SO bad. What next????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

thats why I did not find it, I searched his home state not DC.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

found this: Had his home remodeled...didn't ask for work permits....

It is apparent that anyone can post anything with out proof. That is the only thing that worries me about a site like this. Considering his postion I would want to see something.

You know--it wouldn't be a bad idea to contact his office, tell them about the site and what you found and ask them to confirm or deny. I'm like you COI--considering his position, it would sure be embarassing to say the least if something like that got out and was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    found this: Had his home remodeled...didn't ask for work permits....

It is apparent that anyone can post anything with out proof. That is the only thing that worries me about a site like this. Considering his postion I would want to see something.
    That's why I'm not condemning him just yet. Tom Tancredo is a great patriot IMO, but just like us, he is human. Maybe this incident (if it's even legit) is something that might have happened a long time ago and he just didn't think to ask. It's possible. Lets not go demonizing the guy over one mistake because we all make mistakes. Now if he's a repeat offender than that's another issue and we'll definitely have to address that, but if he just made one mistake a long time ago and learned from it then I'm not going to rip him apart for that. Like I said I find it hard to believe that he's such a strong advocate (lets face it, he's our best ally on Capitol Hill) against illegals and then he goes and hires them. If that got out, he would lose his constituency in a NY heartbeat.

I can't call his office at work, but if someone has the ability to do so, I say call his office and find out what the deal is.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast