Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: We Hire Aliens!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It only stands to reason that Tancredo, as a champion for the cause of getting rid of the illegal immigrant problem would be a prime target.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the explanation AND the clarification about Tancredo. THAT is a RELIEF!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Hey folks!

Good news! ALIPAC's efforts to support and spread the word on is in full swing and is really showing some encouraging signs.

We have notified our entire national list and our friends have tied into the homepage article and the hits are climbing.

Those guys have really gotten the attention of our enemies and these companies so we all need to help them batton down the hatches.

One recommendation I'm making is that those reporting a business on the site should have to send an email report to ICE first. Reporting to ICE is the same as making a police report. Making a false report is a punishible offense to the person making it. That way there will be an extra safeguard for wehirealiens.com on the info posted there.

That way, it would also alert the companies that not only are they on the Internet for their hiring practices but a law enforcement report has been filed with ICE!

Everyone keep spreading word as we finish activating our entire network behind them.

it is very pleasing to me to see an idea me and Jason discussed months ago take root and bloom like this.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: Hey Junius! Good to see ya

W

Hi W. I'm back out here in TX fighting from the trenches. LOL

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567