Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: We Hire Aliens!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its outrageous that Michael Brown is still being paid. And this is OUR money! Paying him a salary of over 140,000 for his worthlessness is foolish. We could use the money to deport illegals, or help put up barbed wire around the border. Instead, its being wasted.
    The emails show just how obnoxious it was having this idiot run FEMA. Mickey Mouse could have done a better job.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    ICE? Give me a break. Everyone knows that ICE does nothing. In fact our entire government is worthless. They are too busy appeasing their special interest groups to care about protecting this country. It's all about the bottom line to them. DHS is just another worthless bureaucracy created by the Jorge administration to give Americans another dose of false hope that they are really trying to keep this country safe. It's nothing, but a shell game, a sharade. The only way we are going to get true enforcement is for Jorge to be impeached and Congress to get ousted from office.
    I totally agree with you dman, but in the meantime, what do we do? Anyone, anyone? There is another site called reportillegals.com. Has anyone had any luck there? Probably same circle jerk.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    ICE? Give me a break. Everyone knows that ICE does nothing. In fact our entire government is worthless. They are too busy appeasing their special interest groups to care about protecting this country. It's all about the bottom line to them. DHS is just another worthless bureaucracy created by the Jorge administration to give Americans another dose of false hope that they are really trying to keep this country safe. It's nothing, but a shell game, a sharade. The only way we are going to get true enforcement is for Jorge to be impeached and Congress to get ousted from office.
    I totally agree with you dman, but in the meantime, what do we do? Anyone, anyone? There is another site called reportillegals.com. Has anyone had any luck there? Probably same circle jerk.
    reportillegals.com is just about as helpful as going to lulac. Has anyone tried to use this site? You have to pay someone to report them. Its just another racket. I'll tell you what - I will gladly do your reporting for a $10 fee.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    reportillegals.com is just about as helpful as going to lulac. Has anyone tried to use this site? You have to pay someone to report them. Its just another racket. I'll tell you what - I will gladly do your reporting for a $10 fee.
    good to know. thanks.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

This is working

Just wanted you to know the mails we are sending in are getting attention. At 5:20 EST yesterday, I received a call from an attorney for Sarjento asking me what prompted my letter.

He assured me that his client is very careful in asking for green cards, etc. I told him he might pass along to his client that they are being watched and their name has been published as a company that hires illegals.

Has anyone else received calls in response to their mails?

Dianne

Just wanted you to know the mails we are sending in are getting attention. At 5:20 EST yesterday, I received a call from an attorney for Sarjento asking me what prompted my letter.
    Did you write the company directly or report the to ICE? That is wild that they contacted you so fast.

That is terrific, Dianne! Was that one of the companies you found on that website?? GREAT WORK and AMAZING response!! You probably scared the dickens out of them!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

can a company be listed on here if they subcontract with jantorial services or cleaning services that employ illegals? There would be tons more and my former employer!
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

That would sure sound like it would qualify. Why don't you look for a CONTACT option on the site and ask the question. I bet they would get back to you quickly.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:08 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I clicked on view all sellout employers and it had Tom Tancredo's name on it. Why? It's kind of contradictory that he is such a strong advocate against illegals and then hires them? Doesn't make sense.
    I know you were expecting someone else to answer this but I am also an avid supporter of Tom Tancredo. The reason they started in on him was because he proposed a bill with the word AMNESTY in the title. it doesn't mean that he wants any such thing. It is a title.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast