Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

At 2:12 today I called burr and doles offices both according to person on phone are about 50-50%. for and against. I'll keep calling

Called Sen Burr office today..
    SAME OLD BS.
    We need more people from North Carolina to call today.
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Faxed, emailed, sent letters, doing so again. Also called first thing this morning. Trying to get to as many others as can

Aid answered and said ," HE IS IN SUPPORT OF IT "! I TOLD HER I HOPE HE S HAVING FUN DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY !

I am so upset ,it's bad for my health !!! The nerve of them !

I picture the gulags opening soon . Halburtin is under contract to se to it we have plenty of room for trouble makers like us ! they are getting 365 million year just for being on hold if my info is correct . I'm just a messenger who has time to read ,so this may be a rumor . But some news sites say they will be turning our military bases the clintons closed into camps for 'terrorist' .

is this for the terrorist coming across the northern border of Canada ? The ones that when the border agents radiations beepers went off when two ME looking men drove up in a van ? Why were these agents told to 'stand down' or not pursue ? Another 'rumor' ?

Is this the same rumor the VP and others are warning us about ? The ones who tell us to use plastic and duct tape ? The ones who say ," not if but when " .

Reno and the clintons already showed us they would kill Americans at Waco . New Orleans was another good example of what they will do . By the time we get enough to wake up,it will be too late . They have filled our nations with the worlds savages and will soon take away our defenses against these savages .

Impeach,impeach,impeach!

We ran from tyranny when America was founded . We no longer have anywhere to run .

my n-hood is slowly being infiltrated ,my house value is declining . Even if I was willing to take a big loss, nobody is buying now in this market . My grown kids are struggling . They all had a good life until just recently . My grown and almost grown grandkids are in danger of being sent off in the coming draft to die for all this crap !

I read'Taking america back' and it said to start locally and go from there . What a joke ! Nobody is at the commish meetings . During times like these, it should be standing room only . The streets should be full of us demanding our laws be enforced .

I'm still able to get through. Thus far, I only had to leave messages for Boxer and Clinton. I haven't been able to get anyone to reveal how they will vote. I keep hearing that the senator voted against the Mexican Trucking Program, which of course has no relation to the DREAM Act.

It's been a very long time since I've been so angry. WE MUST DEFEAT THIS!!!

You an easily fax for free thru the numbersusa fax buffet:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/actionbuffet

It has faxes you can send and customize for the dream act and other acts. Try it!

Anyone have information on how Sellout Burr (R-NC) will vote on the Dream Act?

I have been told he would vote for it. I have also been told he would vote
    against it. Any one know for sure at this time.

All I know is that North Carolina needs to vote his A*** out in 2010 and that is for sure..
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

I just called Burr and his D.C. office says he does NOT support the DREAM Act. This needs further confirmation. Keep hammering him regardless.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Quote Originally Posted by chairman
    Anyone have information on how Sellout Burr (R-NC) will vote on the Dream Act?

I have been told he would vote for it. I have also been told he would vote
    against it. Any one know for sure at this time.

All I know is that North Carolina needs to vote his A*** out in 2010 and that is for sure..
    I understand he is for it , so everyone stay on Burr, he is really thick headed.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast