Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Texas2Step wrote:

Everywhere I have called today, staff members have at least been willing to listen to opposition to the DREAM ACT, except:
    1. Sen. Sam Brownback (R-KS)
    2. Sen. Jon Tester (D-MT)
    3. Sen. Bryon Dorgan (D-ND)
    Are you telling me Dorgan and Tester support the Dream Act? Brownback's support is not a surprise, however, I assumed Dorgan and Tester would be with us on this.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    NoamNasty wrote:

Aid answered and said ," HE IS IN SUPPORT OF IT "! I TOLD HER I HOPE HE S HAVING FUN DESTROYING THIS COUNTRY !
    You failed to mention who "HE" is in your post.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

xxx

Calling and emailing my Senators!
    Definitely count me in on this fight.

I will do everything in my power.

have a nice new spiffy FAX machine that is going to get a good work out!!

Quote Originally Posted by apropos
    I just called Burr and his D.C. office says he does NOT support the DREAM Act. This needs further confirmation. Keep hammering him regardless.
    I will call and try and get confirmation.

WE ARE LOSING ON THE DREAM ACT

MW,
    I don't know if Brownback, Dorgan, or Tester support the DREAM ACT; I'm saying that when I told their office staff members I was calling to express opposition to it, each just cut me off and said, "Thank you for calling, Ma'am; Goodbye".

Remember Sen. Dorgan fought so hard against both S. 1348/1639 because it contained a foreign guestworker program, and he opposed that as a direct threat to the U.S. worker, and the same for the Mexican Truck Pilot Program. Both Dorgan and Tester are, after all, Democrats, and I think the Democratic Party really wants this DREAM ACT passed! (just my own feeling.) Sorry I don't have more concrete information to give you!

t2s
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Texas2Step wrote:

MW,
    I don't know if Brownback, Dorgan, or Tester support the DREAM ACT; I'm saying that when I told their office staff members I was calling to express opposition to it, each just cut me off and said, "Thank you for calling, Ma'am; Goodbye".
    Oh, okay. I misunderstood your post. I thought they cut you off because they didn't care to hear what opposition to the Dream Act amendment had to say. Perhaps it's just a case of RUDE aids.

WE ARE LOSING ON THE DREAM ACT

MW,
    It was my impression that they were not interested in hearing what someone opposing the DREAM ACT had to say. I prefaced my planned comment to Sen. Dorgan's staffer by expressing my appreciation for his "Dorgan Amendment" to the Transportation bill, but when I got to the part about the DREAM ACT, he just wasn't going to hear it. But, perhaps you're right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

zzz

Tomorrows another day. lets hit them hard and defeat this amendment!!

WAY TO GO EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK AT DEFEATING ALL THESE AMNESTY CRAP!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast