Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been called by his producers three times in the last three weeks.

Each time, they say they want my opinions to consider if I might go on the show.

I give them my opinions, because each time they were lining up another SOB story for illegal aliens.

Then, the producer always calls me back and says they decided not to do the segment.

This has happened three times with the Rick Sanchez show.

I gave them an earful the last time they pulled this on me like they were sampling what I would say.

I doubt I get another invite or call from the show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHERE IS LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

(MOD EDIT DELETE)
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just posted this in another link.

Rick Sanchez is a racist. I remember when I lived in Miami, he was working for WSVN Channel 7 in Miami at the time, he used to take his camera crews into the black areas at night and do reports on blacks being arrested for whatever crimes. This took place until local black leaders came down on Channel 7 for profiling.

Rick Sanchez was also arrested for drunk driving while exiting from a Dolphin game. That got shoved under the carpet real quick. Sanchez is nothing more than a mouthpiece for the OBL. If he were to run for mayor of Miami, he'd probably get elected.

This all happened in the 90s while Rick was an news anchor for WSVN in Miami.

We should also note who the sponsers of this show are. Write down the commercials, we can contact them also.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I've been called by his producers three times in the last three weeks.

Each time, they say they want my opinions to consider if I might go on the show.

I give them my opinions, because each time they were lining up another SOB story for illegal aliens.

Then, the producer always calls me back and says they decided not to do the segment.

This has happened three times with the Rick Sanchez show.

I gave them an earful the last time they pulled this on me like they were sampling what I would say.

I doubt I get another invite or call from the show.

W
    More than likely they back out because they are afraid you are going to make sense to the viewers and get the truth out there. They check out what you are going to say and if they cannot counter it with BS, they back out. If they thought they could out debate you, they would have you on. What a bunch of idiots!!!!

Double post.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I don't think his show is going to do all that well, I use to like him, until he got on this immigration and won't be honest about it!! another Geraldo!!
    I agree. They need to dump that chump, or just move him somewhere else. He doesn't have the professionalism or grace to pull off the role of host. He's like a bull in a china shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    One caller said that "Americans are lazy."Even Sanchez was surprised by that remark and asked if the caller would "like to take that comment back?"The called then hung up.

He said his name was Pedro. That guy just cracked me up, and then the icing on the cake: the woman who called in and started babbling in Spanish while a kid was screeching in the background. I think even Rick Sanchez realized he'd opened a can of worms.

This show is so poorly done, so unprofessional, that it's embarrassing, and Sanchez acts like a bully. I used to think noone could be worse than Paula Zahn, but I was wrong. Last night, after Tancredo's great performance, there was a panel consisting of a male and female who were debating the English language issue and assimilation in general. She was an Hispanic immigrant from Puerto Rico, I think, and she was outstanding. At first I thought she was going to defend the notion of a bilingual nation, but she argued that Hispanics need to assimilate, and she even mentioned the amnesty legislation, saying "we defeated this twice" and "we're trying to take our country back". The camera kept panning in on the guy, and he looked like he wanted to wring her neck, particularly when she quipped that he supports Spanish language media because he would be out of a job otherwise. Wish I'd gotten her name---loved her.

"Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast