Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Pardon me for asking as I don't watch CNN, but did this Sanchez guy replace Dobbs or does he have a separate show? Sounds like he likes to specialize in emotional illegal alien sob stories.
    He is in the Paula Zahnn time slot, 1 hour after Lou Dobbs Show!!I don't know if it is permanent or not, I will only watch him this week probably because it is his first week and I don't like to miss out on anything, I might have to comment about it!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Thanks sosad. I just wish the MSM would stop it with these sob stories and tell the truth of how devastating illegal immigration is on our communities!!! Sure, the elites get their cheap labor but we're stuck with bad schools, bankrupt hospitals, MS 13 gangs etc. You know the story. It's so enraging!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Thanks sosad. I just wish the MSM would stop it with these sob stories and tell the truth of how devastating illegal immigration is on our communities!!! Sure, the elites get their cheap labor but we're stuck with bad schools, bankrupt hospitals, MS 13 gangs etc. You know the story. It's so enraging!
    Populist, we are definitely getting the raw end of the deal !!and it is so enraging !!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

CR
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeDome
    One caller said that "Americans are lazy."Even Sanchez was surprised by that remark and asked if the caller would "like to take that comment back?"The called then hung up.

He said his name was Pedro. That guy just cracked me up, and then the icing on the cake: the woman who called in and started babbling in Spanish while a kid was screeching in the background. I think even Rick Sanchez realized he'd opened a can of worms.

This show is so poorly done, so unprofessional, that it's embarrassing, and Sanchez acts like a bully. I used to think noone could be worse than Paula Zahn, but I was wrong. Last night, after Tancredo's great performance, there was a panel consisting of a male and female who were debating the English language issue and assimilation in general. She was an Hispanic immigrant from Puerto Rico, I think, and she was outstanding. At first I thought she was going to defend the notion of a bilingual nation, but she argued that Hispanics need to assimilate, and she even mentioned the amnesty legislation, saying "we defeated this twice" and "we're trying to take our country back". The camera kept panning in on the guy, and he looked like he wanted to wring her neck, particularly when she quipped that he supports Spanish language media because he would be out of a job otherwise. Wish I'd gotten her name---loved her.
    Her name was Joyce Kaufman. She is on WFTL 850 AM in South Florida from 2-4 weekdays and 12-2 Saturday's. I am not sure if she was born in Puerto Rico but her mother is Puerto Rican. She speaks fluent Spanish. She is one of the most outspoken opponents of illegal immigration and basically rips Hispanics to pieces for not assimilating or speaking English. She is great and she got a lot of positive e-mail after that segment from all over the country.

As far as our buddy Rick goes, there is another radio talk show host here who worked with Rick at Channel 7 in Miami. On Monday she said that Rick would NOT allow his kids to speak or learn Spanish. They could speak English only in his house, even though his own parent's barely spoke English. She also said that Rick used to tell any Hispanic anchors on the show to NOT roll their r's or speak English with Spanish pronunciations. He told them that viewers considered it to be insulting and that he had already gotten a lot of backlash for being an Anglo one second a Hispanic the next. Sounds like Rick has turned into a little bit of a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I wonder how Paula Zahn is feeling these days...knowing that she was replaced by a Cuban OBL traitor! I wonder if she still believes her own rhetoric that "they're only doing jobs Americans won't do"!
    I don't think that Paula is taking it to hard because I believe she's a CFR member anyway. She doesn't really care one way or the other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I wonder how Paula Zahn is feeling these days...knowing that she was replaced by a Cuban OBL traitor! I wonder if she still believes her own rhetoric that "they're only doing jobs Americans won't do"!
    I don't think that Paula is taking it to hard because I believe she's a CFR member anyway. She doesn't really care one way or the other.
    Rockfish I know she comes across as a CFR member, I'm sure she is an OBL, but she is not on my list of CFR members, unless it has not been updated
    http://www.nndb.com/org/505/000042379/ (CFR Members)
    http://www.cfr.org/
    I keep the list in my favorites, never know when I am going to need to look up a traitor!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Dick Rick Sanchez replace Paula Zahn Show?
    W

maybe they have no answer for that time slot as its opposite OReilly and hes kicking everyones butt.

I can't stand CNN News let alone Rick Sanchez. I would say get rid of both of them so that we can get some good reporting.

My e-mail to RICH is returned, but this is one e-mail I received.

I had to turn off Uncovering America after awhile as I was becoming nauseated.
    Of course, the broadcast was ethnic oriented with little regard for pro-enforcement arguments from patriots. Ricardo's version of pro-enforcement arguments were lame.
    To me Ricardo's hypocrisy was his preaching about employer sanctions but the broadcast hid the name of the "Stuart Restaurant". We should have a campaign as aggressive as the Pedro campaign to prosecute the "Stuart Restaurant."
    His anti-fence rhetoric was incorrect. Fences do work. The fence being built is improperly designed.
    The broadcast was in English except for a few translations to English and except for the Spanish in the Pedro Poll. The Spanish question in addition to the English Pedro Poll question was an inappropriate way to skew the results. I believe the roughly $45,500 was the money Pedro is supposed to get back, per Ricardo.
    www.illegalaliens.us
    PS: I am really missing Lou Dobbs.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345