Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I've been called by his producers three times in the last three weeks.

Each time, they say they want my opinions to consider if I might go on the show.

I give them my opinions, because each time they were lining up another SOB story for illegal aliens.

Then, the producer always calls me back and says they decided not to do the segment.
    The same thing happened to me with Public Radio. They wanted some comments from a business owner concerning illegal aliens. When I told them I opposed cheap labor and amnesty for illegals, and that the US Chamber was controlled by globalists and not small business owners, they cancelled the interview real fast.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think CNN has put Rick Sanchez on as a foil to Lou Dobbs to be politically correct.

The viewpoint of the show does appear to be slanted but the exposure that illegal immigration is getting this week is good. Even though they are presenting it in a sympathetic way the polls they have taken indicate that the majority of the viewers aren’t accepting it in that spirit.

Dick Rick Sanchez replace Paula Zahn Show?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Every time I see Rick Sanchez, I instantly think of Will Ferrell in the movie Anchorman (patterned roughly after the 'real person' Ron Burgundy):

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357413/

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Dick Rick Sanchez replace Paula Zahn Show?

W
    He is in her time slot. Until recently they were using several different anchors and doing a variety of presentations. I don't think there has been an announcement that Sanchez is the permanent anchor.

Re: We need to address Rick Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by caasduit
    CNN needs to be e-mailed and called, after the pandering I saw this afternoon, I was disgusted. Talk about siding with illegals, the poll today was should Pedro the illegal dishwasher get his money back. they actually put up a phone NO. to call with your opinion. Todays NO. was 877-648-3639, the calls they put on were sympathizers. We need to take action here.

Is he going to be a regular show? If so, we have got the let CNN know we do not like it and Lou will be they only show I will watch.
    Hispanic shows have taken over stations I used to listen to and the are Hispanic T.V. show on cable that I pay for and do not use.

Maybe he is a good idea because we can call and e-mail him and voice our opposition to him and his guest that are pro-illegal immigration.

I wonder how Paula Zahn is feeling these days...knowing that she was replaced by a Cuban OBL traitor! I wonder if she still believes her own rhetoric that "they're only doing jobs Americans won't do"!

Sanchez and Geraldo should be deported back to Cuba!!!

****I'm beginning to worry about Lou, too! I agree that Sanchez is on CNN to counteract Lou...I just hope and pray that Lou will be back! Does a tonsilectomy really take this long to recover from? Kitty Pilgrim keeps saying he'll be back "soon"! Hmmm.****

Rick is in Paula's time slot, she tried to do that show on racism and it flopped. It flopped because she did not get it was not about different races living together. It was about uneducated or criminals moving into middle class neighborhoods and tearing them asunder.

Ricks show is going to flop also because he is making it out to be about racism, that Americans can not tolorate the diversity, which is a fallacy.

First and formost it is about being here illegally and sending the message amnesty that would send , come its ok they will give you legal status once you are here. Millions more come.

It is also about us supporting millions on our tax dollars, educating them, and giving them free medical care ect. crime and incarceration.

It is about people coming here not assimilating, leaning our language, causing our wages to drop and taking our jobs by accepting jobs for lower wages.

But thats not all, it is about the changes in the towns we love, our towns with signs in a language we do not speak, it is about the house next door to us with their front yard turned into a parking lot, graffii on our buildings. It is about the in your face attitude that we owe not only Mexicans from Mexico everything, but also all of central America.

This is why he will not succeed, he made fun of the veteran today that tore down the flag where the Mexican flag was flying above ours because he was angry, how patriotic is that if Mr. Sanchez, You evidently do not have the same feeling for our flag as most of us do. This is what is happening to this country, people are loseing their patriotism,(SAD)

But if he can not be truthful about why the millions of Americans are angry, he is going to get alot of adverse e-mail as Paula did and his days are limited and numbered.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I wonder how Paula Zahn is feeling these days...knowing that she was replaced by a Cuban OBL traitor! I wonder if she still believes her own rhetoric that "they're only doing jobs Americans won't do"!

Sanchez and Geraldo should be deported back to Cuba!!!

****I'm beginning to worry about Lou, too! I agree that Sanchez is on CNN to counteract Lou...I just hope and pray that Lou will be back! Does a tonsilectomy really take this long to recover from? Kitty Pilgrim keeps saying he'll be back "soon"! Hmmm.****
    They say at Lou's age a Tonsilectomy is very hard to recover from not to mention he is a smoker which doesn't make it any easier. But I sure hope he is doing fine, I know alot of Americans really miss him, including me!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We need to address Rick Sanchez

They are now discussing getting Rick Sanchez to back the DREAM ACT at the Dream Act Portal (http://www.dreamact.info/forum/forum-4.html "Rick Sanchez on CNN"). This is merely FYI.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast