Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We need EVERYONE's HELP with the RULES NOW!

Friends,

Tonight, I came to check the boards and found a lot of new users breaking ALIPAC's rules left and right. Many of them were possible ban offenses.

We went with MOD EDITS this time, but during this time of high alert, everyone had better know the ALIPAC rules inside and out.

Our rules are in place for good reasons.

Everyone that signed up to post here AGREED TO ABIDE BY OUR RULES when you registered.

The rules are clearly displayed at the top of each section of this site.

Since we have a recent problem with compliance, we need all ALIPAC online ACTIVISTS to ...

1. Study the rules closely

2. Monitor the posts of other users and send our Moderators an alert using the red exclamation mark in the upper right of your screens if you see any possible rule violations.

WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP ON THIS BECAUSE SOME OF THE RULE VIOLATIONS CAN PUT OUR OPERATIONS IN JEOPARDY.

Can we get some extra eyes and ears around here on this?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I'll certainly keep my eyes open.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'll certainly keep my eyes open.
    Thanks MW. Anyone else willing to help, please chime in or sign in here.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will look out for them. But it is very understandable that people are very very mad at what is happening to their country. But I understand that we have to be careful here.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I will review the rules and will be happy to keep an eye out!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    I will look out for them. But it is very understandable that people are very very mad at what is happening to their country. But I understand that we have to be careful here.
    We cannot allow someone that is very mad to come into this highly public and highly scrutinized place to vent and jeopardize our success and entire operations.

Anyone that cannot control their anger or that does not give full consideration to the ramifications of their posts, we gonna have to take em out of here.

I need everyone watching my back on this. It is my real name, my face, and my family honor that is going to take the hit if you folks don't police our own ranks carefully.

You have to assume that someone that comes here and breaks our rules could very well be the opposition planting false flag posts.

That is why the rules are so important, especially now when we have so many very powerful people wishing to see us destroyed and utterly removed from the political battlefield.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    We cannot allow someone that is very mad to come into this highly public and highly scrutinized place to vent and jeopardize our success and entire operations.

Anyone that cannot control their anger or that does not give full consideration to the ramifications of their posts, we gonna have to take em out of here.

I need everyone watching my back on this. It is my real name, my face, and my family honor that is going to take the hit if you folks don't police our own ranks carefully.

You have to assume that someone that comes here and breaks our rules could very well be the opposition planting false flag posts.

That is why the rules are so important, especially now when we have so many very powerful people wishing to see us destroyed and utterly removed from the political battlefield.

W

I totally agree, the illigals and the transies(globalest) went to find anything to hurt us. I will keep a eye out.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I`ve been watching. I`ve even suggested to 2 new recruits who were upset about one of my post, that if they felt it was inappropriate that it was their dutty and right to report it.
    They argued about that too.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ht=#363184
    ------------------------

I will review rules. I agree the anger is hard to endure but I apologize to anyone if I have ever offended anyone here.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast