Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is something I usually do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Will keep and eye out and also warn newcomers when I see potential issues.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh
    I'm fairly new and don't have time to read all the messages, but would be happy to flag messages I see that break the rules if you think this would be helpful. I moderate a few other message boards on unrelated topics; we've have our share of attacks, flaming, trolls, etc. over the years.

(In case it's helpful, we found that the best tactic for troublemakers like the one who posted multiple messages with inflammatory headings here today is for board members to not even click on/read them--but to instead just wait for them to be removed.)

Duh
    Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Duh
    I'm fairly new and don't have time to read all the messages, but would be happy to flag messages I see that break the rules if you think this would be helpful. I moderate a few other message boards on unrelated topics; we've have our share of attacks, flaming, trolls, etc. over the years.

(In case it's helpful, we found that the best tactic for troublemakers like the one who posted multiple messages with inflammatory headings here today is for board members to not even click on/read them--but to instead just wait for them to be removed.)
    Duh
    But that takes all of the fun out of it
    ------------------------

I also will review the rules and report when I see violations W.

Thank you everyone. We really appreciate the help during this high traffic time with so many new users and crazy troll attacks.

Even if you see something that comes close to the line on the rules and want a moderator to review it and make a ruling,

File the report please.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any trolls in board now??
    Where are they? huh??
    ------------------------

I will be watching today off and on.

Follow the rules, unlike the Illegal Immigrants. This is the core of our arguments.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

April
    I will be checking and report when necessary!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12