Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I certainly don't need a National ID Card!!! I know who I am...I just want to know who everyone else is...especially the ones who can't even speak English!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I certainly don't need a National ID Card!!! I know who I am...I just want to know who everyone else is...especially the ones who can't even speak English!
    And how do you plan to know who everyone else is? Use a crystall ball, or fall for their fake IDs?

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    And how do you plan to know who everyone else is? Use a crystall ball, or fall for their fake IDs?
    I totally agree with William...Europe has National ID...and "they are being eaten alive with IA'S"!!!

I VEHEMENTLY object to National ID cards and being treated like a herd of cattle with all of our personal info on a chip! It's up to our feckless, inept, incompetent government to deal with the problem of IA's...not law-abiding citizens. If ICE was doing it's job...we wouldn't have a problem! Maybe a little 'racial profiling' would help since we supposedly have around 30M IA's in this country!

If the Government...

If the government wanted to solve the problem they would have done so..they would have secured the borders, built a fence, fined employers, stopped medical, welfare and education...all of this ...but they obviously do not want to do so because they are planning the North American Union. I really hate to be doomsday..but we might as well be realistic. No reason to stop fighting though...that is all we have left to do.

Re: If the Government...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    If the government wanted to solve the problem they would have done so..they would have secured the borders, built a fence, fined employers, stopped medical, welfare and education...all of this ...but they obviously do not want to do so because they are planning the North American Union. I really hate to be doomsday..but we might as well be realistic. No reason to stop fighting though...that is all we have left to do.
    With 12 million in the country how do you plan to identify them??

April
    The question of whether a National ID is good or bad is really a question of who is the predator and who is the prey. In the case of illegal immigration clearly those of us who want to rid the nation of illegals are the predators. So it is easy to support such means to rid us of this threat. Some of us may even take pride in being able to "show our papers" to prove "we are American citizens." It's pretty compelling - until the same system is used to make us the prey.

That is my fear, and that is why I oppose any excuse to create even a small piece of a National ID databank system. Like you, I certainly have political enemies. Someday I will certainly be the prey.

http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom105.htm

very good.

April that is an excellent post.

Again, I stress. Please do not demand amendments to the Constitution because it will surely backfire. What we need to do is to work on getting the Federal Government to uphold the constitution...especially the 10th amendment. If any amendment to the constitution is made it should be to amend the 14th amendment which has stripped us of our power..as "we the people" ....the government created "juristic citizens"....there is the problem in a nutshell.

Re: If the Government...

Quote Originally Posted by judyweller
    With 12 million in the country how do you plan to identify them??
    I have to ask, what good is identifying illegals when it is child's play to return illegally? There is a story on here about a guy who had been deported two times (being identified each time), but what happens then? He jumps the fence at will and kills somebody in D.C. eight days later. The police knew he had been deported before, but so what?

Maybe if our borders were secured, we might not need the REAL ID to keep out illegal immigration after all. But they are not secured because our government does not want to fight illegal immigration. They are already ignoring federal law with the 20M - why would they treat the Real ID any differently in regards to that?
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

What good is a national id card when we will not enforce our borders? What good is a national id when unscrupulous employers are still going to look the other way when hiring illegals because of their greedy lust for profit. There is already law on the books that makes hiring illegals a federal crime. How well is that working.

A national id card works/is required in Europe because they no longer have any borders! They are a union! Has a national id done anything to combat illegal immigration in those member countries? I don't think so.

I simply do not know yet on this issue, but im certainly not going to look to Europe for any answers on this issue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

judyweller.........

"With 12 million in the country how do you plan to identify them??"

The government has been saying for the last 3 years that there are 12 million illegals in the U.S. So I guess none have come in during that 3 years???

In the last NINE (9) SHAMNESTYS, the number of illegals actually turned out to be 2 1/2 times the GOVERNMENT ESTIMATE. You will most likely find there are 20 to 35 million illegals here.

Now, the question is: If illegals cannot get a job, cannot get ANY welfare benefits, cannot get driver licenses, cannot get help in housing (and remember all the ordinances that are cracking down on housing), cannot get in-state tuition (or as in NC, cannot even get into community colleges and this should be expanded to every college in the country), cannot get medical attention for anything that is not a REAL emergency, etc. etc, etc, what do you think they are going to do?

Some are already doing it. Going back where they came from..........its called getting rid of them by ATTRITION.

Otherwise, they will have no place to live and nothing to eat.

Further, there is a bill to stop anchor babies......and that should be grandfathered for at least the last 5 years!!!!

Those that are left, will be fairly easy to identify and can be rounded up and deported.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast