Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We The People

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We The People

"WE THE PEOPLE!"

BY Mason Weaver

www.masonweaver.com

"We the People" have heard the President's speech on Immigration and our National Security. We still do not think he gets it. First Mr. President, "We the People," do not think the office of the President is a Diplomatic assignment. We want leadership not compromise. If we wanted an endless search for common ground we would partition the United Nations to secure our borders. Stop trying to find a compromise and start leading your nation.

We want secure borders not security border watchers dressed in National Guard uniforms. The National Guard should have the authority over the Border Patrol, not just backup but follow up. If you do not have the stomach for that then assign the National Guard units to the Border Patrol and make them official Border Patrol Officers. Issue an Executive order giving priority in hiring to any Iraq War veteran that wants to join the Border Patrol. Put the Vets on the Border. "We the People" do not want government law enforcement officers of any kind "observing" illegal border crossing and having no power to stop it.

The second thing "We the People" would like to suggest is that you stop sharing your Presidential office with Mexican President Fox. "We the People" did not elect Fox nor do we care if he approves of your actions. Unless there is a pending national emergency, El Presidente should have had his call to you forwarded to the US Embassy in Mexico City.

Now to our last point Mr. President, "We the People" think it is racist to claim a State for one race "La Raza" so why are you compromising with the racist? We think it is an insult for guest and visitors to stand on our soil and proclaim it for another nation.

How can you have a decent conversation with anyone who does not recognize our sovereignty? How do the Apache or Navajo nations feel when they hear you are speaking to other Indians claiming the land they have occupied? If you want to be a diplomat run for Secretary General of the United Nations and let's get a real President of the United States.

Stop insulting the intelligence of "We the People" and do our bidding. This is gut-check time Mr. President. We know others will not like your strong actions. "We the People" are ready for the marches in our streets. We will stand with you if you stand for us! While people world wide call you the Leader of the Free World, it is only a title reflecting the power and influence of "We the People." Do not let these praises go to your head. You are the President of the United States and have been authorized by "We the People."
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Message Deleted

Carrie92121,

I am 47 and it scares me to think of what life is going to like for people of our generation. Is SSS going to be there for us when we need it? A program that you and I have been paying into for 30 some years now. And already deeply in trouble.

WE THE PEOPLE

Excellent, a good read for all. I wish that just one senator with a backbone or spine would have the nerve to read this on the Senate Floor.
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

bearpaw...I wonder about Social Security too. Is it just going to be a distant memory for our generation? And for people who have children (thank goodness I never had any), how must they feel about the future?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie92121
    bearpaw...I wonder about Social Security too. Is it just going to be a distant memory for our generation? And for people who have children (thank goodness I never had any), how must they feel about the future?
    If we're lucky it will. SS has been a monstrous debacle. Galveston county in Texas opted out of SS back in the '80s and went with a privatized retirement plan. Galveston County retirees earn MORE in annual retirement income than they earned when working, in some case several times as much. The funds are also in an actual account that can be passed to family members. It's everything that SS should have been. But hey, if you are hoping to be stuck with a sham program whose deductions go into the general fund to be spent by unaccountable legislators whose throw the cash away like sailors on shore leave, be my guest.

If you want to hear about the Galveston plan, here's one of the many stories about it:

http://www.libertyhaven.com/politicsand ... ston.shtml

Carrie92121,

And how about Medicare? When these programs are soaked up by illegals aliens that Bush wants to grant amnesty to. What programs will be available when we're 85?

Message Deleted

I heard tonight that one of the amendments to this COMPREHENSIVE bill that is so neaded and wanted by our president and his crazy sidekicks would allow illegals to draw back pay through SS, even those in prison for commiting identity theft for God,s sake would be allowed to have this! I think I have a cancer eating at my insides it is called Governmentalblastoma, it is very lethal if left untreated, only known treatment, get rid of the underlying cause called the government.This treatment is put into effect by going to the polls on nov 7th and voting out the deadly cancer. some complications of this cancer is al follows"
    possible heart attack arising from high blood pressure.
    ulcers and stomach pains caused by constant irritation.
    nervous tics.
    frequent outburst at friends and family due to their intentional denial of what is causing your disease.
    almost constant pains in the butt.
    diarrhea of the mouth because you just can't shut up on this subject.
    If you are any of your loved ones begin to develop any of these symptoms seek immediate treatment at your nearest emergency room, oh yea you have to go to the back of the line people and wait your turn behind all the illegals!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    I heard tonight that one of the amendments to this COMPREHENSIVE bill that is so neaded and wanted by our president and his crazy sidekicks would allow illegals to draw back pay through SS, even those in prison for commiting identity theft for God,s sake would be allowed to have this! I think I have a cancer eating at my insides it is called Governmentalblastoma, it is very lethal if left untreated, only known treatment, get rid of the underlying cause called the government.This treatment is put into effect by going to the polls on nov 7th and voting out the deadly cancer. some complications of this cancer is al follows"
    possible heart attack arising from high blood pressure.
    ulcers and stomach pains caused by constant irritation.
    nervous tics.
    frequent outburst at friends and family due to their intentional denial of what is causing your disease.
    almost constant pains in the butt.
    diarrhea of the mouth because you just can't shut up on this subject.
    If you are any of your loved ones begin to develop any of these symptoms seek immediate treatment at your nearest emergency room, oh yea you have to go to the back of the line people and wait your turn behind all the illegals!
    That governmentalblastoma sounds pretty severe. I may just call Jorge Vincente Kevorkian to help end it all
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast