Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A LOT OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It totally changed the legislature.

Wow,

I just came back to this thread and boy has it grown!
    I have reread it start to finish and the interesting thing I came to understand from it is as much as it seems that we are bickering (not necessarily a bad thing, siblings make it an art form) we are really all on the same page.

We all have the same goal and the same concerns. And in our own way we all have the best interest of our country at heart. And that is a very cool thing. Everyone has their own valid points and we can all learn by considering them.

The only thing we have that is different is our style of expressing it.
    I did get my feathers ruffled last night when I read the title and maybe that colored my perception of the content of the post. I think it might be a defense mechanism at this point. It is true that you can't turn left or right without hearing someone run down our country and our people in the media and in the streets and I have built up no tolerance for that at all. So my post might have reflected that, but the fact is here, we are do share a common goal and there is strength in numbers.

This issue does bring out the passion in anyone that cares for our country and so it can seem to get a little testy sometimes but that is what happens when really patriotic people are all gathered in one place. Its bound to happen. What is important is that we don't let that passion take us away from our real goals and work. We can never lose sight of who it is that wishes to harm our people and our home.

This interaction just confirms my belief that we all bring something to the table that is needed and we are all valuable for the something that we bring.

So, kudos to everyone who cared enough to post, from the first post to the last.

See ya on the phones, the faxes and the emails!!
    Now....lets go kick some NAU BUTT!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456