Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We will win the war!

Make no mistake about it my fellow Americans, we need to win the War, which is what we are going to do.

For those who are new here, we have had our ups and downs so please do not feel like what you have done was for nothing. From all of us here at Alipac who have been here for awhile, what you have done has been tremendous, even though it may not seem like there was no impact.

Remember, they were going to try and slip this through, quickly, just like last years bill (remember that one?). At that time, will things looked grim, everyone here at alipac and across the country rallied and shot that bill down when everyone said we stood no chance.

keep your heads up and remaind focused. William will have a plan of attack for us for the next two weeks. We had great intensity this past weekend and we need to dial it up even further.

Contact your family and friends. Bring them here and bring more people to our cause. The more people we have on our side, the better we are.

We need to swing 10 votes, which his very very doable and this thing is dead.

Lets stand together and do everything in our power to show the government we will not take any of this!

The Patriot

Here here! We gave them much more hell than they expected on this vote!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think we have a very good chance of winning this, Even with Kerry,Hillary,McCain likely to vote on the floor for it. We should have enough to make sure it doe's not get out of the senate. Reid is running scared at this moment; in given us a lot of time to kill it.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Re: We will win the war!

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    Make no mistake about it my fellow Americans, we need to win the War, which is what we are going to do.

For those who are new here, we have had our ups and downs so please do not feel like what you have done was for nothing. From all of us here at Alipac who have been here for awhile, what you have done has been tremendous, even though it may not seem like there was no impact.

Remember, they were going to try and slip this through, quickly, just like last years bill (remember that one?). At that time, will things looked grim, everyone here at alipac and across the country rallied and shot that bill down when everyone said we stood no chance.

keep your heads up and remaind focused. William will have a plan of attack for us for the next two weeks. We had great intensity this past weekend and we need to dial it up even further.

Contact your family and friends. Bring them here and bring more people to our cause. The more people we have on our side, the better we are.

We need to swing 10 votes, which his very very doable and this thing is dead.

Lets stand together and do everything in our power to show the government we will not take any of this!

The Patriot
    the_patriot,

Thanks for the encouraging words! As a "new recruit," I really needed to hear that after the last 4 days of making phone calls and sending faxes and emails. Officially ready for round 2!
    Ron Paul 2008

So do I ...I just know we can do it....I would rather die trying than ever just walk away...I am not about to give up
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Re: We will win the war!

Quote Originally Posted by us_patriot

the_patriot,

Thanks for the encouraging words! As a "new recruit," I really needed to hear that after the last 4 days of making phone calls and sending faxes and emails. Officially ready for round 2!
    It is hard work, but we can and will do it.

We will rally again and turn up the intensity even further.

If you can, go to your representatives office and see them face to face. That really makes them uncomfortable. Remind them an election is coming up in 2008 and we decide who gets into office. They never like to hear that.

Thanks Patriot!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I'm getting more reports that our information that the vast majority of calls, faxes, and email received by the Senate offices were in our favor!

The word is that the staff of the Senators voting Yes for cloture where making up excuses that the callers did not truly understand what cloture votes are and that this is not amnesty.

From the reports coming in from DC and our allies as well as the readings on ALIPAC's supporter levels, we just fought our strongest fight ever in this movement!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do anything and everything I can. At this point, my fingers feel like they are going to fall off from typing and dialing.........and my ears are ringing from being on the phone.

But we can't stop now.

GOOD LUCK ALIPAC MEMBERS

There is a much greater chance of them voting NO for the bill than the NO vote for the debate. I don't think some of them wanted to be perceived as "not even wanting to talk about it."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast