Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think the debate is a good idea. Like Session they will be able to voice what it is that they do not like about the bill. Session broke it down.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    I think the debate is a good idea. Like Session they will be able to voice what it is that they do not like about the bill. Session broke it down.
    It will also expose all of the fraud that they were attempting to ram through for the sake of claiming problem solved.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

As my Grandma Shlitz used to say, "It ain't over 'till the coroner zips your bag". I will keep going.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

April
    From the reports coming in from DC and our allies as well as the readings on ALIPAC's supporter levels, we just fought our strongest fight ever in this movement!

W
    And they ain't seen nothing yet!!!!!!!!

I called every Republican Senators office today and E-mailed every Democrat's office. I feel good. Come what may our movement is growing and I think the pro Illegal and open border crowd are really surprised at our response.
    Our side has grown, and will keep growing, the anti-illegal and border inforcement movement will keep getting stronger. You watch as Mc Cain's popularity plummets and The anti-illegal candidates ratings grow.
    Compare the size and energy and organization of our movement today compared to last year. Consider also how urgent the amnesty and business lobby are in trying to push the amnesty through right now and so fast. Also the discrace of having "conservatives " to have to ally with Ted (the swimmer) Kennedy. They are getting desperate.
    My prediction is that a strong anti illegal presidential candidate will immerge, (of course the press won't attribute the candidate's rise to the movement, but we know better). This movement will be the tie breaker in the 2008 election.
    Notice also how Obama, Brownback, clinton, Dodd, and McCain did not cast a cloture vote, there not going to follow Mc Cain, and Bush off of the cliff.

OK, let`s do it!

Dingey Harry say`s,
    " The bill is`nt "perfect" but we want to be "Fair" and strengthen the Economy"
    Fair to who!?, there`s no equality what so ever in this Bill!
    ------------------------

Welcome greginLA!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

greginLA,,,Welcome to ALIPAC!!
    ------------------------

Welcome greg.

You're right it does feel good to fight back, make our demands known (instead of the illegals doing this). Sounds like we are all ready to go at it again. Vote for this bill and you will not get reelected -hear that DC?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good to be here!!
    It is good to have everyone here to talk with during our country's hour of need. Lets stay strong and keep on fighting untle the traitors cry uncle!!!

(or how ever you say uncle in Spanish).

Best wishes to everyone!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast