Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weak Board...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone else find it ironic that XIllegalImmigration finds our boards first on the Internet and then complains and asks for directions to other boards that are not as easy to find?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Anyone else find it ironic that XIllegalImmigration finds our boards first on the Internet and then complains and asks for directions to other boards that are not as easy to find?

W
    DItto
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by bornbredhere
    I think you might know the agenda of both the organizers and the businesses, as well as the illegals who gladly did as they were told at the most recent demonstrations by waving American flags this time and declaring how much they love America.
    I find THAT the scariest part! I refer to how easily illegal aliens are controlled, led, bullied, coerced, confused and orchestrated.

This is a sea of people who are used to doing what they are told when they are told, by both government and priest, and who are obligingly obedient. The ones who might think differently, the legal Mexican immigrants, are too afraid to come out of their "shadows" and voice a protest, maybe they feel too free to be orchestrated.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Bravo.........Glad to finally see some fire from Americans

I have already written to my senators and representative. I have sent out a chain email encouraging others to do the same. I feel that if this issue becomes a soft Amnesty bill, we the American people have lost any opportunity at taking back this country from Special Interest, Weak Politicians, and Racial Immigrant Organizations. If we do not show fire on this issue then all is lost.

I am concerned because from watching the media I don't see a lot going on. I hear politicians speaking on behalf of the illegals. I don't see much from our side.

Surely we are not going to lay down on this issue. Surely this issue brings us together. Democrats and Republicans. White and Black. Man and Woman.

This is so simple to me. America does not possess unlimited resources. We cannot take on everyone in the world. Thus we have to have control of immigration. In order to have control of immigration you have to control the border. In order to control the border you need some type of wall, fence, and at the least beefed up security with cameras, sensors, human beings. Once you have secured the borders you can discuss some kind of program to allow some illegals to stay in the USA with strict assimilation requirements. Failure to get this under control will result in the overruning of law enforcement, healthcare, school system, and many other social services. Taxes will increase to take on the continuous influx of newly arriving illegal immigrants. Business wins, wealthy families win, illegals win, La Raza wins....but middle class citizens lose. It is our standard of living that deteriorates.

I stand with you. Tell me what to do.

XIllegalImmigration,

Here are some suggestions.

Make sure you are on our email alerts list and watch the announcements section closely for our focus campaigns.

You might want to spend some time going through our stories archives on the left of the screen and the history of the boards to familiarize yourself with our prior campaigns. The Top 10 section on the right can help with this as well.

ALIPAC has made a huge impact by elevating and releasing information to the national level.

We encourage each activist in our network to create a contact list of local media and lawmakers to help us relay important releases.

You can also scout out other boards and forums, learn the ropes there, and utilize them to bring more activists here to our base of ops and to distribute focus campaign information.

Right now with all of the new support coming in, we are working hard to get as many people signed up on our email alerts and as contributors and volunteers.

This will help us to have more people working with us on focus campaigns.

You should also look into our 2004 election activity and our platform messages and mission statement and Action Panel Resources.

A well trained ALIPAC Activist helps focus on our main talking points and also is ready to direct others to the resources they need.

So, in short we want to get your information level up and get you playing a part in our collective actions to distribute information, round up more activists, lobby lawmakers, and impact elections and campaigns.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Bravo.........Glad to finally see some fire from America

Quote Originally Posted by XIllegalImmigration
    If we do not show fire on this issue then all is lost.

I am concerned because from watching the media I don't see a lot going on. I hear politicians speaking on behalf of the illegals. I don't see much from our side.
    the Minutemen show "fire on this issue" -- they were called VIGILANTES by THEIR President and 'racist' by many of their fellow countrymen.

one reason you won't EVER see much of this on the media is because the media is behind the illegals NOT US. I read somewhere that GE and NBC were financial backers in this overthrow along with George Soros
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I just choose to respect the fact that those people marching on the street don't define an entire culture- and I refuse to join in their insult game. I just don't feel that two wrongs make a right.
    What culture might that be, Penguin? The culture of illegal aliens? Who comprise the majority of that culture? Whose flags do you see waving around under our noses? Who has made open threats against our borders?

Yes, illegal aliens come from all nations. Unfortunately, the majority of them, and that means that there are more from one country in particular than from all other countries combined? Do you see why their country is mentioned so often?

What other country prints up comic books to pass out to would be border jumpers? Ever heard of more than one that does that?

I for one don't think this site is weak at all. I am a member of lots of groups and forums. I rarely post anywhere, but read a lot. I used to do lots of research, but do as much anymore because of this site. I find that most pertinent articles and information are posted here thanks to this groups diligent and passionate members. Thanks all.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Thank you, anniealone!

That makes it all worth it!

We're GLAD you're HERE!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123