View Poll Results: Would you be in favor of seeing the illegals crossing the borders?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think this is a great project

20 86.96%
  • No, it violates a persons right to privacy

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Response-3

So, it seems the tide has turned into some of you believing us..... Good going, I knew that you would come around to common sense thinking...
    So here is the challange:

Email us a letter of endorsement ! make it short and to the point! no ratteling on or diahera of the mouth... tell us you like it and you support it....
    Then contact your Reps in the Federal Govt. and get them to do the same, as you can see from our web page we are getting supports and want more, so IF you really want to chime in here in a positive way, step up and meet this challange! Otherwise go pound sand someplace else....

We also need $$$$ for the funding on this project, our other projects are doing well and are getting funding that is needed.

you can email us at:
    borders@hspig.org

And you can see the web site at www.hspig.org then go to the border cam page on the left side of the page...

We are a non-profit (501c3) and are working on various projects like Anthrax Vaccine issues, Military Divers Momument....We cannot participate with any PAC groups, due to our IRS standing, However if you would like to participate with us "Outside" of a PAC "Political Action Commitee" we would be happy to welcome you .......

Thanks for your support..

Mr. Dreger
    Ken Dreger

Ken,

501s and PACs. We can link to each other since there is no money involved. I know 501c3s cannot give to PACs, but I think PACs may be able to give to 501c3s.

Perhaps you guys could scout some spots with some camcorders and do some stake outs to see what you can capture first and load that up on the web.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Response-4

I will check with our Attny. on Monday to see it they can work togather, We want to keep far away from the IRS. We have had some of our members go down to the MMP with cams and bring back very informatative footage....We are trying to figure out how to get it up on the web site.....

Mr. Dreger
    Ken Dreger

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

Static web cams with poor picture quality cannot adequately cover the border. You would need about 10,000 cameras or more! How many are you going to have. What type of night vision web cameras are you going to use? Give us a model number and a price per unit. How are these desert camera's getting power and sending thier signals out? Extension cords and wifi? I don't think so. Also, it would be impossible to protect these from natural elements and vandals?

Give us some details on your other projects. A military divers monument? Anthrax Vaccine issues? What do you mean issues?

You tell us nothing and you want letter of endorsement.

I smell a scam.

I WOULDN'T SEND THIS GUY A DIME.

WDog--we may not be able to get the very best in cameras and we wouldn't need 10,000 of them either. Even 1 is an improvement over what we have now. So, cut with the sarcasim and think of something positive, or don't you have anything positive to contribute?

Besides, I never have heard of mexifornia, gotta be somewhere south of the border
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well folks, that is what ALIPAC is for! Ive requested their gameplan proposal and background info. We will not encourage our supporters to engage financially in such a plan until it has properly been checked.

At the same time, we always want to encourage those that have a healthy drive to seek solutions and programs.

Why dont some of you visit their site and do some recon for us.

W

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    WDog--we may not be able to get the very best in cameras and we wouldn't need 10,000 of them either. Even 1 is an improvement over what we have now. So, cut with the sarcasim and think of something positive, or don't you have anything positive to contribute?

Besides, I never have heard of mexifornia, gotta be somewhere south of the border
    I've looked over his web site and I'm very unimpressed. This guy has a lot of nerve to ask for money when he doesn't have a detailed proposal.

I don't have anything positive to say about his business plan and sincerely feel this guy is a fraud. I don't have anything positive to say about the spam I recieve in my email everyday either.

Rockfish, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and donate about $5,000 to this guy so he can at least set up a test cam on the border.

I have some emails from a Nigerian businessman that I should send your way too.

I'm tending to agree with The Watchdog. Their web site is not very impressive. Too many menitons of "Donations $$$". Plus they can't even spell right on their web site.

Let's see if the $$$ amounts get posted like he said.

Email us a letter of endorsement ! make it short and to the point! no ratteling on or diahera of the mouth... tell us you like it and you support it....
    Then contact your Reps in the Federal Govt. and get them to do the same, as you can see from our web page we are getting supports and want more, so IF you really want to chime in here in a positive way, step up and meet this challange! Otherwise go pound sand someplace else....
    diahera of the mouth....go pound sand someplace else.... What's up with that?? That really rubbed me wrong.

Pound sand? What does that mean. And pound it somewhere else?

I agree, this is a bit strange.

W

pound sand....to run away.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast