Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Website news from W

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest View Post
    Me neither, Jean. Haven't been getting them for a while now.
    I haven't been able to get on for 3 days....Firefox or Safari just got on now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Use IE and Firefox and both are working fine for me. I click on Forums and get to the Forums.

Sometimes when I've had problems here I've been told to log out, clear cache and delete cookies, then log back in to see if that corrected the problem. May want to try that florgal.
    I did that it didn't work...to me the site was totally down, I sent a facebook message to W..but didn't get a response on that either, glad it is finally working..we should have something in place in case this happens again

Tonight for the first time in a couple of days, the Forum tab takes me to the forums, and NOT to the homepage or an article. What browser are you using, florgal? Any other info you can add may be helpful.
    All I got was a site that say something about redirection...I got on once by an email notification then nothing..till just now..

Quote Originally Posted by florgal View Post
    Clicking on the 'Forums' tab takes me to the Homepage. I haven't tried any of the other tabs yet.
    I have just now, tonight, been able to get past the homepage, and only by clicking on recently posted articles on the left of the page. Yesterday and the day before I could only see the home page. Wednesday I couldn't even get alipac.
    Same with me....I emailed W but no response...we need some sort of continigency plan in case this happens again any have an idea???? Only thing I can think of facebook message ..

Kathyet, sorry things haven't improved for you. I was getting the same thing you are, but now it's okay. Have you cleared you cache? Sometimes that helps. I'm on Firefox, if I go to "tools" then "options" then click "advanced" then "network" I can clear my cache manually.

W has been unavailable. He is aware of our issues and doing everything he can to get things corrected.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wasn't able to log on at all yesterday. Whenever I tried, it just put me back to the home page. I started to get worried. Also, a couple of my posts from Friday are gone.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

As I said above, posts may be missing. If you can REPOST the article, that would be great.

Everyone, at this time, we need to know CURRENT issues, not what was going on yesterday, as a big change was made yesterday afternoon/evening, and we need to know what still needs fixing.

Thanks all for your help!
    Last edited by imblest; 03-24-2013 at 11:54 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The VIEWS counters seem to only count when a COMMENT is posted.

Email alerts still not working Sunday.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The VIEWS counters seem to only count when a COMMENT is posted.

Email alerts still not working Sunday.
    Thanks, JD2

Thanks, JD2
    Not working on my end either no message from alipac at all...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast